The Elemis cleansing balm was one of the first balm cleansers I ever tried back in 2013 and it has remained a skincare staple for me. I was delighted to learn that the original balm was coming out in a limited edition rose version and the good news is, it has now been made permanent addition to the line. Here is the Elemis Pro Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm.
Apart from the fact that this is perfectly pink and has a beautiful rose aroma, it’s extra special because it has been created to support Breast Cancer Care.
Elemis Pro Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm Features
- Formulated to deeply cleanse the skin
- Dissolves grime and makeup
- Softens the skin with mimisa and rose flower wax
- Uses rare extracts of various English roses steeped in omega-rich safflower oil to nourish and soothe
- Rosa Damascena from Turkey are used to enhance the rose fragrance
- Starflower oil and padina pavonica conditions, nourishes and maintains moisture
- Elderberry Oil, rich in essential fatty acids smooth the skin
- Rosehip Oil strengthens the skin’s lipid barrier and enhance radiance
- Limited edition design by Lily & Lionel in support of Breast Cancer Care
- Elemis will donate £25,000 to BCC regardless of sales of this product
As I said earlier, I love the original balm already, but this rose version is extra special. It smells absolutely amazing and is such a gorgeous sensorial experience to use.
Cleanser & Mask
My favourite way to use this balm is on bare skin after removing my makeup, and I like to massage it in and leave as a mask for ten or so minutes. I then add water to emulsify and use a warm cloth to remove the product. It leaves my skin super clean, nourished and smooth. Love it!
The Elemis Pro Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm is available HERE now for £43. I have been loving the rose version so much.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.