I think you know by now that I love facial mists, and this one is such a lovely fine mist that it’s really hard not to love. The Emma Hardie Plump and Glow Hydrating Facial Mist is the first one to come in a tube and it certainly makes it different. Here’s the low down.
Emma Hardie Plump and Glow Hydrating Facial Mist Features
- Fine mist spray gently dispersed in a unique wide-reach delivery pattern
- Comes in a spray tube meaning that it is the first of its kind
- Energising and hydrating and radiance
- Perfectly portable for travel use
- Packed full of active ingredients such as the Hero Hydration Active
- New Hydractin LMF – Lichen, moss and fern
- Rejuvenates dry skin leaving it visibly soft and smooth
- Contains RonaFlair Balance Gold, which is a high chroma instant radiance mica
- Modifies skin tone and balances out reddish skin
- Riboxyl (obtained from corn seed) is a natural cellular energiser
- Includes an added dose of Hyaluronic Acid for plumpness and glowy skin
- Also contains Aloe Vera, Wild Watermint and Velvet Flower for botanical moisturisation
At first I was a bit flummoxed by the packaging because, it may be a first, but what difference does that make to the actual product? I soon changed my mind when it squished perfectly into my in-flight transparent beauty bag for my long haul flight to New York. The packaging is actually incredibly efficient and it was indeed the best travel option.
The product itself is gorgeous. The mist is super fine and feels soothing and calming on the skin. It adds instant radiance and is so refreshing. The fine quality of the mist means it won’t upset your makeup, or other people if you are on public transport.
As well as spritzing during the day, it is perfect to use after cleansing to add in an extra layer of hydration before you get going with your skincare routine. Mine is looking a little light as I couldn’t stop misting it all over in the oven that was New York this August!
Emma Hardie Plump and Glow Hydrating Facial Mist is £35 and available HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.