I say this every year, but Bronze Goddess is a bit of a beauty tradition for me and I always get very excited about the new collections. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 2017 brings with it the classic summer scents plus a new more intense Eau de Parfum and a very exciting array of new makeup additions. Here’s the scoop!
Right now I only have samples of the fragrances, but I have details of the makeup here too which is looking gorgeous!
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 2017 Contents
- NEW Bronze Goddess Eau de Parfum 50ml £38
- NEW Bronze Goddess Eau de Parfum 100ml £54
- NEW Bronze Goddess Body Salt Scrub £32
- Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche SkinScent 50ml £57
- Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche SkinScent 100ml £80
- Bronze Goddess Shimmering Oil Spray for Hair & Body £32
- Bronze Goddess Whipped Body Crème £34
- NEW Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Illuminating Powder Gelée £33
- NEW Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Summer Look Palette £42
- NEW Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Summer Lip Glow in Sunlit Nude & SunBlush £23.50
- Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer in Light, Medium, Medium Deep and Deep £33
If you love the classic Bronze Goddess scent of the Eau Fraiche SkinScent, then you will love this new edition – “this year the beloved Bronze Goddess Collection introduces a new sexy side of summer. The iconic Bronze Goddess fragrance takes on a sultry, intense brilliance for a new scent that radiates the warm opulence and sensual glamour of a hot summer night.”
I adore Bronze Goddess and this new one is absolutely gorgeous. I love it! I love it even more than the original! It is super sensual and warming on the skin. This fragrance is deeper and fuller than the original and transports me straight to a tropical beach just as the original always has, but this time it is even sexier and more decadent.
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 2017 Eau De Parfum Notes
- Top notes – Juicy Mandarin, Italian Bergamot, Ginger Extract
- Heart notes – Creamy Coconut, Frangipani Petals, Jasmine Sambac Absolute
- Base notes – Cashmere Woods, golden Amber, Vanilla Absolute
It’s delicious!! I am obsessed with Bronze Goddess all over again!
I can’t wait to get my hands on the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 2017 makeup collection! The Limited Edition Illuminating Powder Gelée looks like such a stunning highlighter, I need to see it ASAP! It uses Prisma Technology – a tri-brid of liquid, powder and gel – to deliver a smooth, even application. There’s also the Summer Look palette and the Lip Glow. It all looks amazing.
The Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 2017 collection will be available exclusively HERE in May 2017 with a national launch for all Estee Lauder counters from June 2017.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.