The Estee Lauder brands do the best beauty kits and they are always brilliant value. This new one for 2019 is no exception. Check out the Limited Edition Estee Lauder Companies Hit Reset kit. It includes Estée Lauder,
Clinique, Origins, M·A·C, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Bumble and bumble, Smashbox and GLAMGLOW. I have all the details here.
Most people are pretty focused on hitting that reset button at this time of year so this should go down a treat. Personally, I am still trying to get through all the festive cheese, but this kit is still really good!
Estee Lauder Companies Hit Reset Kit Contents
This is a great edit of products that will be perfect to take to the gym (and perfect to have at home or just your handbag too). It comes in a super cute bag with lots of healthy inspiration on it to help keep you on track!
- Estée Lauder Little Black Primer™, 2.8ml
- Clinique Moisture Surge™ Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate, 7ml
- Origins GinZing™ Ultra-Hydrating Energy-Boosting Cream, 5ml
- FULL SIZE! M·A·C Lip Scrubtious, Candied Nectar, 15ml
- Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil, 15ml
- Aveda Rosemary and Mint Hand and Body Wash, 50ml
- Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible, 40ml
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Water, 30ml
- GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE™, 15ml
The full-sized MAC lip scrub will come in really handy because my lips always need extra TLC at this time of the year. Also the Bobbi Brown cleansing oil is so good, so this is a great opportunity to try that out if you haven’t before. Body, face and hair is all covered off, and my other faves are the Bumble hair powder, the Smashbox Primer water and Clinique Moisture Surge. It’s a really great edit.
The Estee Lauder Companies Hit Reset Beauty Kit is £25 but worth over £68 and available via the following sites:
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.