* Estee Lauder Double Wear Instant Fix Concealer PR samples/ Gifted. Links are affiliate links.
I love a good concealer and Double Wear always gets cited as one of the unsung heroes, so I was keen to try out the latest release. Check out the Estee Lauder Double Wear Instant Fix Concealer and Hydra Prep which is available HERE now!
Available HERE now.
I did a poll over on my Instagram and asked if followers were most interested in the new Double Wear or the new L’Oreal Paris concealer, and this one won! I’ll have news on L’Oreal newbie soon though, so stay tuned for that.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Instant Fix Concealer Features
- Dual-ended, multi-tasking serum and concealer
- Hydrates the skin and conceals imperfections
- Adapts to skin using IntuiTone pigment technology
- Nourishing formula contains Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin
- Hydra Pep smooths fine, dry lines & can be topped up during the day
- Concealer offer extreme 24 hour wear
- Ideal for dark circles, spots, discolouration & imperfections
- Natural satin matte finish with medium-to-full buildable coverage
- Super blendable
- Crease-proof, waterproof, sweat- & humidity-resistant
- Non acnegenic – won’t clog pores
- Available in 22 shades HERE
So I haven’t used a Double Wear concealer for a really long time. When I did my best concealer video recently, tonnes of people flagged it as a holy grail product, so this new and improved formula is very exciting indeed.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Instant Fix Concealer Swatches
I have two shades to show you, 2N Light Medium and 3N Medium:
To be honest, I thought at first I really needed a lighter shade, maybe 1N. But I have been wearing 2N and I think it actually works really well. I’d like to try 1N for a bit more brightness under the eyes perhaps.
Before and After
So as I said, I have been wearing 2N and actually getting on really well with it. I have before and after photos in the pipeline for you, and also a video here:
How to Apply
You simply apply the Hydra Prep, which is a gorgeous rosy coloured serum that smooths and plumps. I let it sink in for a few seconds and then apply the concealer on top.
The result is a super smooth, plump and flawless finish. I am really impressed. It doesn’t crease or flake off and wears beautifully. Love it! It’s an absolutely brilliant concealer duo and potentially my new fave! I am going to take a few days to decide on that, but it’s looking very positive. You know what? It even looks great when I really screw up my eyes (which I try not to do very often, but I was trying to find fault with it!!).
It is great for the whole face. The formula makes the under eye area look smooth, luminous and hydrated with visibly reduced lines. However, it also does a great job on redness, pigmentation and imperfections on the rest of the face. You will see this in the upcoming video really soon.
The new Estee Lauder Double Wear Instant Fix Concealer launches on 18th February 2019 for £25. Find it HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.