*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
This is very very exciting beauty news because there’s a brand new Double Wear coming to town and it is been in the making for a very long time!! Get ready for Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup SPF30. If you love the coverage of DW but want a lighter more skin-like texture, then this is for you! Check out my swatches and before and after photos. Find it here and here
Described as weightless yet powerful, the new formula promises to deliver flawlessness in a long wear Double Wear strenght formulation and also treat and protect the skin.
In case hardcore fans of original Double Wear are panicking, there’s no need. This is a new addition to the line up, not a replacement.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Features
- Weightless yet powerful ultra-fluid makeup
- Feels like you have nothing on
- Water-infused, moisturising formula
- Hyaluronic Acid blend delivers optimal skin smoothing and hydration benefits
- Laminaria Saccharina helps control shine
- Red Fruit Moisture Complex helps skin look smooth
- Uses a tri-blend of lightweight gels
- Pigments are wrapped in a flexible polymer that moves with skin
- 24-hour long wear
- Delivers a healthy-looking, even-toned, flawless complexion
- SPF 30 and anti-oxidants defend against environmental damage
- Available in 33 shades to match all skintones
Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Swatches
There are 33 shades in total:
I have two of the shades to show you – 2C3 Fresco and 5W1 Bronze:
I have tested Fresco on my skin which used to be my Double Wear match, but I thinks it’s a little dark for me these days as I now like things a lot lighter and brighter.
However I think it gives you a good idea of how it looks on my skin.
Before & After
I love how the serum-like texture just melts into my skin and evens everything out. It feels super light yet velvety soft to the touch and more like skincare than foundation. I applied this with my fingers and the finish is very perfected but natural looking. It is softly radiant which I love. I think this is going to be a winner and great for summer with its SPF30 and super long wear.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup SPF30 is £32.50 and will be available from July 2017. Find Estee Lauder HERE.
Find all the latest news and review here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.