*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
* PR sample. Affiliate links | The Estee Lauder Pure Envy Eyeshadow Palette is quite different from anything I have seen from the brand before and I feel it has real Huda vibes with the creamy glitters and high pigment shades. I have photos, swatches and all the details here.
What is Estee Lauder Pure Envy Eyeshadow Palette Like?
So this is a 12 pan palette which is pretty different for Estee Lauder. They usually have small palettes or singles in the core collection, and save these kind of palettes for the Violette collaboration.
- Plush and creamy powder formula
- Ultra-fine powder pigments
- Applies and blends effortlessly
- Can be applied wet and dry
- Weightless feel
- Formulated to be long wearing
- Range of matte and shimmer finishes
- 16.8g of product
12 Pan Pure Envy Eyeshadow Palette Swatches
This is one of those palettes that I couldn’t wait to swatch. I did find the formula a little ‘smooshy’ if that makes sense. You’ll need to go in carefully with your brush for the glitters, but the colour and pigmentation is so gorgeous.
The Huda shimmers often crumble a little in the pans, which I know some people don’t love, and this is a similar experience I feel.
Where Can You Buy It and How Much Is It?
You can pick up the new Estee Lauder 12 pan palette now for £42 at the following retailers:
It’s good to see Estee Lauder coming out with products like this, especially if you like colour and shimmer. This palette would have sat well within the previous sub-brand, The Estee Edit, which now no longer exists. It definitely has a younger vibe.
I really hope they make a new version of The Estee Edit Gritty and Glow palettes because I absolutely loved that, and I know there were loads of people who tried and failed to get their hands on it. I am sure something similar would be very well received.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.