*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
The Beauty Advent Calendars are launching thick and fast and here is everything you need to know about the Feel Unique Advent Calendar 2019 which just launched. I have a full list of what’s inside and all the launch info.
It is available HERE.
This calendar always goes down really well and as Feel Unique have been doing one for a few years now, they are really honing their skills! This year they are doing things a little differently with a more affordable 12 day version.
What is in the Feel Unique Advent Calendar 2019
There’s a great mix of makeup, skincare and hair brands in here including Charlotte Tilbury, Emma Hardie, Paula’s Choice, Sigma, Zoeva and more. It also has one of my fave ever body oils – Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse!! The calendar is worth £120:
- Charlotte Tilbury Brightening Youth Glow 7ml
- Lime Crime Velvetines Lip Liner Pumpkin 1.2g
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Riche 10ml
- Evolve Hyaluronic Serum 10ml
- Emma Hardie Protect and Prime SPF 30 15ml
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum 7.5ml
- Filorga Sleep & Peel 15ml
- Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 30ml
- Sigma Mini Smudge Brush E21
- ZOEVA Strobe Gel Halo 15ml
- Isadora Face Glow Prisma Wheel 18g
- Invisibobble Original Crystal Clear Pack of 3
It’s a great selection of products and really nicely presented, so I think this will sell fast! Especially at the really accessible price of £45. The Contents are worth over £120.
Where to Buy It
The Feel Unique Advent Calendar 2019 is £45 and is available exclusively at Feel Unique now. The value is in excess of £120.
Also check out my full round up of Beauty Advent Calendars.
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.