*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
If you worry about brightness around your eyes then you might find this interesting. The Filorga Oxygen Glow Eye Cream is great for instantly illuminating skin and sits so well under makeup. Here are the details.
What is Filorga Oxygen Glow?
This is a new collection from French skincare experts, Filorga, which promises to be a “#NOFILTERSKIN range for perfect skin in any type of lighting, with no trickery or cheating.” It uses pioneering ingredients and technologies to treat flaws in real time with a combination of:
- Energising Oxygen Booster – inspired by medical oxygenating treatments; optimises how oxygen is transported inside the cells to boost their energy production
- Smoothing and plumping Hyaluronic Acid – harnesses water inside the tissues and stimulates the synthesis of collagen in the dermis
- Detoxifying L-Enzyme – traps free radicals as soon as they form, to protect the skin and limit the aging process
- Photoperfector HD Technology – gives the formulas their pink appearance and contains a combination of optical soft-focus creators and brightening pearl particles, to instantly brighten
There are four products in the range – the Miracle Cream, the Perfecting Express Mask, the Super Detoxifying Cleanser and the Super Perfecting Eye Contour. So far I have only tried the eye cream (I carry it in my handbag) but I really need to get around the trying the other products.
Filorga Oxygen Glow Eye Cream Features
- Enriched with a tetrapeptide that acts on vascular permeability to reduce the “leakage” of haemoglobin
- Reduces the dark discolouration under eyes
- Refreshes, hydrates and detoxifies the eye contour
- Creates a slight highlighting effect, so can be used as a subtle highlighter
I absolutely love the instant brightening effect that this eye cream delivers. It primes the skin perfectly for makeup and boosts its radiant effect. You only need a light layer. It sets to a matte but glowy finish so I like to pop a bit on just before makeup and then blend my concealer in before it dries. It is also great for no makeup days as it subtly brightens and boosts the eye area.
If you like something with a richer, creamier feel, it mixes nicely into other creams and liquid makeup.
Where to buy the Filorga Oxygen Glow Collection
Find the products online at Debenhams. The eye cream is £27.
If you are looking for a super glowy, good coverage skin tint with SPF50, read this: Shiseido Sports SPF50+ BB Cream Review
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.