The Gallinee Face Vinegar is dubbed as a toner but so much better. I don’t know about you, but I was extremely intrigued by this product. Here is everything you need to know!
If you haven’t met this brand before, you really should. It’s super interesting and all about resetting your skin and promoting and maintaining a healthy balance of bacteria. In short, the main focus is the skin’s microbiome (the microorganisms which reside on the skin) and the need for pre- and postbiotics to minimise irritation, inflammation and ageing.
Gallinee Face Vinegar Features
Gallinee says, “Face Vinegar acts as a pivot between what you remove from the skin when you cleanse and what you replenish it with afterwards.” It works to refresh and rebalance the microbiome and prepare it for the products that follow.
- Purifies, soothes and repairs the complexion
- Shrinks the appearance of enlarged pores
- Brightens the skin
- Enriched with a prebiotic called Actibiome that works to calm stressed skin
- Prevents irritation, inflammation and ageing
- Postbiotics promote the skin’s beneficial bacteria to flourish
- Hibiscus Vinegar purifies, protects and stimulates cell renewal
- Antioxidants protect skin from oxidative stress
- Acetic Acid gently exfoliates & purifies by dislodging dirt & harmful bacteria
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid stimulate healthy renewal for smooth, refined skin
How to Use
The Gallinee Face Vinegar is such a gorgeous product to use. Not only is it really refreshing, but it is super soothing and balancing, and really leaves skin ready for your serums and creams. I simply soak a cotton pad and sweep it over my face straight after cleansing.
What I love about this is that you are not stripping anything away, but feeding the good bacteria to help them fight the bad bacteria. It’s like – strengthen up the good guys to help them battle the bad guys! You’re helping your skin help itself! If you’re looking for a really great, gentle toner to set your skin up to work for itself, this is it!
The Gallinee Face Vinegar is £23 and available HERE now. It’s the brand’s latest launch.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.