*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
PR samples. Affiliate links | I love how innovative the Armani beauty brand is and that they are consistently improving and updating formulas with cutting edge technology. Here is the Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Fluid Eyeshadow for 2019. I have photos and swatches for you.
Sign up above for Armani launch notification emails.
So Armani first launched Eye Tint in the UK back in 2015 and now, new for 2019, we have a brand new version. There are nine new shades, a chrome finish and a brand new applicator (like the Lip Magnet) which means you can use Eye Tint as a three-in-one eyeshadow, eyeliner and highlighter.
What is Giorgio Armani Eye Tint?
- Lightweight eye make-up
- Easy to apply
- Smudge-proof for hours
- No make-up feel
- Water/pigment suspension evenly disperses the extremely fine pearl particles
- Delivers a pure and intense colour
- New multi-purpose applicator allows for the product to be used in lots of different way
- Tear-dropped shape applicator contains a central formula reservoir
- Short flock, low-density hair collects the correct dose of formula
- Allows for smooth and even application
- Can be used on lids as a shadow and skin as a highlight
- The pointed tip allows precise eyeliner application
- It comes in 24 shades and 4 finishes
What is new?
So apart from the packaging and the applicator, there are new shades and finishes:
- Chrome Finish – # 41 Fusion, # 42 Magnetic, # 43 Ice, # 44 Rose Gold, # 45 Gold Foil, # 46 Halo
- Smoke Finish – # 37 Scarab
- Silk Finish – # 38 Night Viper, # 39 Brown Volcano
Giorgio Armani Eye Tint 2019 Swatches
I have four of the new shades to show you here.
37 Scarab Eye Tint Smoke, 38 Night Viper Eye Tint Silk, 42 Magnetic Eye Tint Chrome, 43 Ice Eye Tint Chrome:
So this new and improved formula eyeshadow is easy to blend, easy to layer and super lightweight in feel. You can go for a light translucent wash of colour or build up to a strong intensity. As you apply the fluid, the liquid evaporates and the formula transforms into a creamy powder texture that has even, silky coverage.
You can use the shades over the whole lid, or just along the lash line as an eyeliner. Once set, they are super long-lasting. I really love this applicator for this formula because you can use it lots of different ways. The tip is perfect for really precise application.
If you use the tip of the applicator, you can create great intensity and definition close to the lashes. It’s really easy to use. You can even create a dramatic winged out liner look if you fancy. It can be defined, or smoked right out.
New Eyes to Kill Designer Eyeliner shades
There are some new liner shades joining the collection:
- 2 Matte Wood
- 3 Matte Cobalt
- 4 Matte Emerald
- 5 Holographic Amethyst
- 6 Holographic Copper
I have the two holographic shades to show you and I love them! This is 5 Holographic Amethyst and 6 Holographic Copper:
They are different to anything I already own.
Available 22nd May 2019 from selected retailers nationwide and Armani Beauty. Sign up above for Armani launch notification emails.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.