*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
There’s a brand new and beautiful palette from Armani for the 2017 holiday season and it is quite a showstopper! With two tiers for eyes and skin, and gorgeous packaging, it will be a collector’s favourite for sure! Check out the Giorgio Armani Holiday 2017 Palette. I have photos and swatches.
I love the design of this palette. The red and gold is just beautiful and I do ‘heart’ Armani so it’s completely working for me! It uses the classic Armani eliptical shape and feels super luxurious to hold.
Giorgio Armani Holiday 2017 Palette Features
This is a brilliant travel palette because it includes complexion products as well as 10 eye shades.
- Two tiers hold all is needed to create a made to measure look
- The top tier is all about the eyes, with 10 new eye shadows
- From luminous white to translucent black, via mulberry, navy and slate
- Five shades are pearly with light-reflecting colour
- Five shades are matte and feature the new, advanced “dry matte” technology
- The shadows are formulated to blend seamlessly with a comfortable, creamy feel
- The second tier is all about the complexion
- Matte finish light powder from the Luminous Silk Compact
- Adapts to the skin tone in just one, universal shade
- Two creamy shades of Giorgio Armani’s iconic Maestro Fusion Makeup to conceal, correct and contour
- Includes two sponge applicators
- Palette comes in a black velvet pouch with two eye shadow applicators
I love that there’s complexion products in this palette. Armani’s skin makeup products are excellent and you can mix the shades to get the right match. The powder is super light and is undetectable on the the skin, which makes the lower layer is just perfect for ensuring you look flawless on the go.
Giorgio Armani Holiday 2017 Palette Swatches
Although the matte shadows don’t swatch as well as the shimmers, the quality on the lids and the way they apply and blend is absolutely beautiful. They are so smooth and pigmented and blend and layer really well. I love the way you can layer the matte and shimmer formulations in similar shades to add dimension. And, of course, I love the gold.
The Giorgio Armani Holiday 2017 Palette is £99 and available HERE now.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.