I have been so excited about this foundation! I finally have had the opportunity to try out the brand new Giorgio Armani Power Fabric foundation and I think it’s going to please all the beauty junkies that love flawless and longwearing high coverage with a luminous finish. Here’s the low down!
If you like high tech makeup, then you will enjoy learning about this.
It is available exclusively HERE.
Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Features
- Technological breakthrough combining two Armani formulas – Maestro Fusion Makeup and Eye Tint
- Concentration of oils for a long lasting glow but no greasy effect
- Contains a suspension of pigments for purity and boldness of colour
- Fine oil/pigment suspension fuses with the skin
- 16 hour wear
- SPF25 filter
- 15 shades
The longwearing finish of Giorgio Armani Power Fabric is achieved using a balance of oils with different levels of volatility:
- Non-volatile solvents composed of oils guarantee comfortable application
- Semi-volatile solvents facilitate application and provide optimal colour rendering
- Volatile solvents ensure make-up is long wearing
A 16% concentration of pigment provides optimal coverage, while an ultra-light formula delivers a lightweight matte feel.
Giorgio Armani Power Fabric – Before & After
I applied it using the Armani Blender Brush and just used one and a half pumps in a light layer all over my skin. It blends and melts into the skin really easily and doesn’t feel like I am wearing anything at all. When I touch my skin it feels super soft like it’s simply good skincare.
The coverage feels very secure on the skin and seems to mesh and fuse with it. I don’t feel like I need much powder to set it, which is always a good sign for me. I haven’t tested the wear time for a whole day yet and will update when I can on that, but so far I am loving it.
It is available exclusively HERE. It is £40.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.