The second I got my hands on the brand new Glossier Lidstar Glistening Eye Glows (previewed on Beyonce at the Grammys), I pulled them out and drew them all over my hands. Not only are all the shades absolutely stunning, but they literally haven’t budged, even when rubbed. Excellent. I have them here to show you with swatches of all the shades.
Like everyone else in beauty, I have been desperate to find out what the mystery Glossier product was that appeared on Beyonce at the Grammys.
We all kind of worked out that it was an eyeshadow, but no one knew what format it would take. Finally Glossier Lidstar arrives and I am pleased to say it’s a brilliant new launch.
Glossier Lidstar Features
Glossier are calling Lidstar a one step eye enhancement.
- Wash of twinkling colour
- Ultra-fine multi-colour pearls suspended with coated pigments
- A buttery smooth base for easy blending
- Cream dries down with sheer coverage
- Formula locks on to the lids
- Smudge and crease resistant, no need for primer
- Doe-foot applicator
- Available in 6 shades HERE
Glossier Lidstar Shades & Swatches
- Herb – smoky green with yellow gold pearl
- Fawn – cool, smoky taupe with violet and neutral gold pearls
- Cub – rose gold with warm shimmer effect
- Slip – sheer baby pink with golden highlight effect
- Moon – sheerest cream base with blueish opalescent glimmer
- Lily – sheer lilac base with blue and violet pearls
Herb, Fawn, Cub, Slip, Moon, Lily:
I love them. True to Glossier style, this is all about super natural, easy to wear colour with a glowing, juicy finish. It’s just a matter of sweeping on the colour with the doe-foot and then shaping and blending with your fingertip. Perfect! I love their long wear power and also that they are pretty buidable if you want a more intense look.
The best news is that Glossier Lidstar is available HERE now for £15.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.