* Glossier Play PR samples. Affiliate links.
Glossier Play has finally been revealed, and although some people thought it was going to be a sex toy or even lube product, I am more than relieved to report (prude over here) that it’s all about a more glittery, bold and vibrant take on makeup than the Glossier original brand no-makeup makeup vibe. Yes, I am here for that for sure! I have photos and swatches right here!
So Glossier Play promises a more colourful line of beauty products, to satisfy those customers that love the Glossier vibe (really who doesn’t adore it?) but want something that makes a little bit more of a statement. It certainly delivers that! I have a range of the new makeup products here and I love them. Yay!
I’m told that the team has been working on Glossier Play for over two years, to make it perfect! How exciting – they kept that secret very well! It’s all about new colours and luxurious textures. My personal faves so far are the Glitter Gelee and Niteshine highlighter. Love them.
The packaging is really fun too. Inside each box is a metallic pouch that you rip open. This makes everything extra enjoyable. Some might say this is excessive, and I have to confess, I don’t have any info about recycling here at the moment. I’ll update if I find any.
Glossier Play Makeup Range
- Full range available HERE now
- Colorslide – a long-lasting gel eyeliner pencil
- Vinylic Lip – a shiny lip lacquer that comes in a clicky pen
- Niteshine – a pearly highlighter with a doe-foot applicator
- Glitter Gelée – a “one-step” glitter gel for jewel look
- Blade – pencil sharpener
- Detailer – glitter applicator
I’m literally so excited about this! I love Glossier (check out all my reviews here) – I mean the pink packaging and cute, laid-back approach gets me every time, but essentially, I am a more is more kind of gal! I can’t help it!
Glossier Play Colorslide
- Colour-true gel eyeliner
- Lasts for 12 hours (matte shades last in the waterline for 8 hours)
- Highly pigmented, smooth gel formula
- Crease and smudge-proof tug
- Available in 14 unique, matte & metallic shades for £13
- Magic Carpet – a metallic jam
- Stable Relationship – a moss green
- Disaster Class – a deep wine red
- Pretty Penny – a metallic copper
- Nectar – a rich mustard
- Cash Salad – a metallic, moondust green-gold
- Early Girl – an eggshell blue
- Jumbo – a dark, ginger orange
- Critical Mass – a dark magenta
- Brack – a woodish brown black
- Hardcore Velvet – a deep teal
- Candyland – a metallic, sherbet pink
- Sparkle Shark – a metallic, gunmetal grey
- Adult Swim – a deep indigo
Glossier Play Vinylic Lip
- High-shine and no-stick formula
- Glides on easily
- Cushiony formula
- No feathering or staining
- Available in 6 shades here for £14
Vinylic Lip shades:
- Pony – a dark taupe
- Baby – a siren red
- Blow-Up – a candy pink
- Bank – a rich plum
- Disco – a terracota
- Casino – a brilliant orange
Glossier Play Niteshine
- Highlighter with depth
- Buildable concentrate
- Made with a refined pearl powder to create an illuminating sheen
- Precise doe-foot applicator
- Blends seamlessly onto cheekbones, brow bones, Cupid’s bows, and eyelids.
- Available in 4 shades here for £17
- Molten Umber – a deep bronze for a rich glaze
- Deep Copper – a metallic ochre for a golden glow
- Platinum Rose – a pink luster for a rosy sheen
- Pale Pearl – an opalescent shimmer for a champagne gleam
Glossier Play Glitter Gelée
- Glitter made easy
- Multidimensional paillettes mirror everything as you move
- Changing and reflecting colour
- Comfortable, wearable, and long-lasting
- Transparent gel base stays shiny and stays put
- Lasts for 12 hours
- Available in four shades here for £12
Glitter Gelee Shades:
- Bijoux Bijoux – a metallic gunmetal with flecks of platinum
- Phantasm – opalescent with holographic specks
- Glass Bonsai – gold glimmer with glints of chartreuse
- Firewalk – a coppery, iridescent rose
I also have Glossier Play Detailer and will be playing with that. Not exactly sure how to use that at the moment!
You can order all the products HERE now! It just went live!! And this is just the start, we are promised lots more exciting products in the future!
Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel as I will be featuring the products in action there soon!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.