This is pretty exciting news and I have been wondering for quite a while when this would happen! Glossybox are doing their first ever advent calendar, called All I Want, and I have the details here. With brands that include NARS, Real Techniques, Charles Worthington, bareMinerals, Crabtree & Evelyn & HUDA Beauty, here’s the low down on the Glossybox Advent Calendar 2018.
Sign up for a launch notification above. There’s a full size HUDA highlighter palette in there!
So this calendar is very impressive with a value of approximately £300. There’s a subscriber price and a non-subscriber price, so it’s a flexible deal.
Glossybox Advent Calendar 2018 Contents
There are 16 full-sized products included:
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide (2 shades available) – deluxe sample
- Nip & Fab Dragons Blood Fix Plumping Serum. – deluxe sample
- Yankee Candle Small Jar (2 scents available)
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Conditioner – deluxe sample
- MDM Great Than – Mascara – full size
- 3ina The Lip Primer – full size
- Patisserie de Bain Strawberry Cupcake Body Wash – deluxe sample
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush – full size
- Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Body Booster Mousse – deluxe sample
- bareMinerals SKINLONGEVITY Vital Power Infusion – deluxe sample
- Bellapierrie Kiss Proof Lip Finish – full size
- MUA Cosmic Vixen Palette – full size
- Karmameju Konjac Sponge – full size
- Elgon Concentrated Restoring Mask – full size
- INC.redible Jelly Shot Lip Quencher – Full size
- Pop Beauty Eyeshadow Pigment. Full size
- Luxie Rose Gold Tapered Highlighter Brush 522 – full size
- Lollipops Highlighter – 10ml
- Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater & Pink Peppercorn Hand Therapy – full size
- Steve Laurent Lipgloss – full size
- Pixi by Petra Fresh Face Blush – full size
- Zelens Transformer Instant Renewal Mask – deluxe sample
- Eyeko Fat Eye Stick – full size
- Mitchell & Peach Flora No.1 Fine Radiance Oil – full size
- Huda Beauty Winter Solstice Palette – full size
With a value of £300, the Glossybox Advent Calendar retails HERE at £75 for GLOSSYBOX subscribers and £99 for non-GLOSSYBOX subscribers. There are a limited number and it is available to pre-order in September for subscribers and on general sale from October 15th 2018.
Sign up for a launch notification above.
Skincare fans may want to subscribe because Glossybox have a limited edition SUNDAY RILEY box coming up that will be available for £25 (with a value of £105). More news on that soon.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.