This is something a little different from Glossybox and it is totally gorgeous!! Check out the limited edition Glossybox Beauty Case which is not only super pretty, but also a major bargain!! Here are the details!
UPDATE! 20% off with code CASE20 HERE.
So, as you can see, this is really attractive. I love packaging like this – having pull put drawers makes the experience so much more luxurious than standard packaging. It feels much more high end.
Glossybox Beauty Case Contents
The case contains a range of products that have a value of over £270. The best part is that the price is only £59.99 with free delivery:
- Pixi – Mesmerizing Mineral Palette in Copper Peach
- GlamGlow – SuperMud Mask
- Soaper Duper – Body Butter
- Studio 10 – Bronzing Veil
- Rodial – Lip Liner
- Rodial – Suede Lips – Big Apple
- PIXI Beauty – Brow Tamer
- Nip+Fab – Colour Corrector – Terracotta
- Sleek – Blush by 3 Santa Marina Ltd Edition
- Weleda – Wild Rose Pampering Lotion
- Weleda – Wild Rose Creamy Bodywash
- Mitchell and Peach – Flora no.1 Fine Radiance Oil
- This Works – In Transit Camera Close Up
- Nip + Fab – Kale Moisturiser
- MDMFlow Lipstick – Vamp
- Dr Paw Paw – Original Balm
- Blank Canvas Cosmetics – Brush Soap
- Blank Canvas Cosmetics – Metallic Gold F41 flat tapered cheek Brush
- Blank Canvas Cosmetics – F31 targeted contour in rose gold black brush
- Lash Perfect – Mascara
- Bio-Extracts – Glow Boost
It’s a great mix of makeup, makeup brushes, skincare and bodycare across a brilliant range of brands. There’s masks, serums, bronzers, lip products, primers, lash products, balms and more. You certainly won’t need to stock up on much for a while.
And the launch of the limited edition Glossybox Beauty Case is ideal timing because it makes the perfect Christmas present for anyone that loves a bit of beauty.
The Glossybox Beauty Case is £59.99 with free shipping and is available HERE. Please note, get 20% off with code CASE20.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.