*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
* PR sample. Affiliate links | This is the first ever Glossybox Beauty Easter Egg and the first time the brand’s goodies haven’t come in a box! It is expected to be a sell out – I have all the info right here.
So this is like the Easter version of the Beauty Advent Calendar! Who needs chocolate when you can have a pretty pink egg stuffed with a tonne of beauty loot?! You’ll probably want to know what products you’ll get!
So What’s Inside the Glossybox Beauty Easter Egg?
This gorgeous egg is filled with nine makeup, skincare and haircare products that are amongst Glossybox subscribers favourites and includes brands such as Benefit and Pixi and much more!
- Illamasqua Iconic Chrome eyeshadow in Passionate – full size worth £22
- Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara – travel size worth £11
- St Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Gel – deluxe mini worth £4
- St Tropez Luxe Applicator Mitt – worth £5
- CINK Bare Necessity 3D Strip Eyelashes – worth £10
- Pixi Glow Tonic worth £10
- Patchology Flashmasque Sooth 5 Minute Sheet Mask worth £8
- Living Proof Style Lab Prime Style Extender – deluxe mini worth £5
- Lee Stafford Choco Locks Gloss Boss – worth £6.99
It’s such a great line up of products. I think I actually got inordinately excited about the tanning mitt, because I tan all year round, and go through mitts like there’s no tomorrow!
Of course, there are some brilliant beauty bits in there – I really like that Benefit mascara, I’m a fan of Living Proof hair products and I never say no to a sheet mask!
I think this collection of products will be a real crowd pleaser!
How much is it worth and what does it cost?
So the value of the contents of this fabulous keepsake eggs amount to over £80. The price is a lot lower than that so you will be snagging quite a bargain!
There are two prices for the Glossybox Beauty Easter Egg:
- £30 for non-subscribers
- £25 for current subscribers
Both prices include delivery.
When Can You Get it?
This limited edition goes on sale on in the UK & Ireland on Tuesday 9th April 2019. There’s priority access from 1pm for subscribers (you can subscribe HERE now) and general sale starts at 7pm!
Once the time has come, you will find the Beauty Egg online at Glossybox here. Be warned! The Mother’s Day box sold out in about 30 minutes, so you may have a race on you hands. If you have ever thought about subbing, and you really want this egg, now would be a good time. This is the sign up page.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.