Oh my goodness! I have acquired a new skin addiction and it’s completely divine. And to be fair, with a name like Bee Glow, I just knew I was going to love it! I am a big fan of Guerlain’s take on skin and this new product will be a major hit if you love a glowy dewy skin look. Here’s the low down on the brand new Guerlain Abeille Royale Bee Glow Youth Moisturiser.
Just so I don’t send you thinking in the wrong direction, I’d like to point out that I’d class this as more of a serum than a moisturiser texture. You can slot this product into your regime pretty much anywhere you like, and as a fan of layering, I have been using it just before foundation for gorgeous glossy skin. It’s so good!
Guerlain Abeille Royale Bee Glow Features
- Delivers dewy hydration & a radiant finish
- Perfecting moisturiser that provides optimum hydration
- Enriched with multi-benefit Moroccan Honey
- Boosts the synthesis of hyaluronic acid & collagen for plumper, firmer skin
- Protects & strengthens skin’s internal barrier
- Limits moisture loss throughout the day
- Guerlain Royal Jelly is a natural source of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and vitamins
- New generation pearl micro-particles & fine pigments reflect light invisibly
- Available HERE
Guerlain Abeille Royale Bee Glow – How To Use
You can use Bee Glow in a few different ways:
- After serum and instead of moisturiser
- As a skin finisher after moisturiser & before makeup
- To add highlights on top of make-up
It is such a gorgeous texture. I love to use it after my skincare routine and just before makeup because it creates a comfortable tackiness on the skin that makeup sticks to really well.
It also gives my skin a gorgeous glossy glow (ggg!) that radiates through my makeup and makes it look juicier and super hydrated. I love it!
Guerlain Abeille Royale Bee Glow is available HERE now for £59.40.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.