So the big big news in the Advent Calendar world this year is that Harrods are getting in on the action and it looks set to be a very impressive effort! It’s a stunning, high quality box that beautifully displays the Harrods facade when closed! Here’s what you need to know about the Harrods Advent Calendar 2017. Will this news change your choice this Christmas? If you like luxe brands, this could certainly be the one for you!
Now sold out. Check out available advent calendars here.
It’s a large, sturdy, Harrods themed box with doors that open to reveal 25 well-crafted boxes each containing a beauty treat. I have my own sample now and I have to say, it is truly magnificent. Luxuriously heavy, extremely well made, and is high quality in every aspect. Naturally! This is Harrods we are talking about! One thing though, it is VERY heavy, so I’d definitely recommend ordering it online if you can to save lugging it around!
Harrods Advent Calendar 2017 Contents
- NARS Mini Deluxe Laguna Bronzer
- Omorovicza 30ml Gold Shimmer Oil
- Anne Semonin 8ml Youth Radiance Elixir
- Fresh 15ml Black Tea Mask
- Fresh 15ml Vitamin Nectar Mask
- Fresh 15ml Sugar Face Polish
- Erno Laszlo White Marble Oil + Soap
- By Terry 3g Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge
- Laura Mercier 1g Au Naturel Caviar Stick
- Chantecaille 30ml Eau de Rose de Mai
- Charlotte Tilbury 15ml Wonderglow
- Sensai 15ml Cellular Performance Intensive Mask
- Natura Bisse 3ml Diamond Extreme Eye
- Philip Kingsley 40ml Elasticizer
- Kiehls 75ml Crème de Corps
- Dr. Sebagh 30ml Serum Repair
- Marc Jacobs Beauty 5g Velvet Noir Mascara
- 111Skin Black Diamond Eye Mask
- Bioeffect 5ml EGF Serum
- Suqqu 15ml Light Solution Essence
- Bobbi Brown 14ml Skin Moisture Solution Remedy
- Huda Beauty 4ml Lip Strobe in Enchanting
- Givenchy 2g Le Rouge Perfecto
- Sisley 5ml Integral Anti-Age Luxury Jar
- Sisley 2ml Sisleya Integral Eye Tube
- Sol de Janeiro 75ml Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
- Eve Lom 20ml Cleanser
- Acqua di Parma 65g Red Candle
Harrods Advent Calendar 2017 Price & Availability
So the main details are that the cost of the calendar will be £250, however, the value of the contents racks up to £595. Pretty incredible value and I think potentially the new IT calendar of the season. It goes on sale in store and online HERE from 1st November 2017. It will totally sell out in a flash – I’d put money on it!
I’m on calendar watch from now til Christmas so make sure you stay tuned to the homepage for all the latest news, and follow me on Instagram for fast updates!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.