SO this is the moment that a lot of beauty junkies have been waiting for – the launch of the Huda Beauty Box. Keep reading to find out where to grab and what’s inside!
This is very exciting because Huda Kattan is doing everything right at the moment. It started with lashes, and then she moved on to lips and tips. I have the lip contours and the liquid lips and I love them. This box isn’t a dedicated to the Huda Beauty brand, as it also includes some of her favourites from outside her own brand.
Thing is, if you want the Huda Beauty Box you are going to have to be rather fast because not only is it highly desirable, it is an extremely limited one-0ff, so when it’s gone it’s gone! You can snap it up HERE now.
Huda Beauty Box Contents
- Includes seven Huda favourites across skin and makeup
- Tata Harper’s Resurfacing Mask (15ml – half size)
- Sunday Riley’s Ceramic Slip Cleanser (125ml – full size)
- Kevyn Aucoin’s The Sculpting Powder in shade ‘Medium’ (full size)
- Morphe Brushes’ The Blushed Blush Palette (9B) (full size)
- iBeauty’s Skin Brush 21 (full size)
- Huda Beauty’s Samantha #7 (full size)
- Yu Ling Rollers’ Jade Facial Roller (small)
People that assumed it would have more Huda Beauty inside may be a little disappointed but this is a Cult beauty box in the true sense of the word and features her top beauty picks.
The cost of the Huda Beauty Box is £95, but the value is £168 which represents a really good value saving. You can snap it up HERE now. I don’t think stock will last long as it has been wait-listed – so hurry!!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.