Hydraluron from Indeed Labs gained itself quite the cult status when it first launched. I first used it back in 2012 and I think it was my first experience of using a Hyaluronic Acid serum as a first step in my skincare regime. Since then, there have been lots of other products like it, but it’s a very good one that does what it promises. One of the most recent launches is in response to Hydraluron fans that wanted a more moisturising texture to complement the serum. Here are the details on the new Indeed Labs Hydraluron Intense Moisture Lotion.
This is a triple action moisturiser that offers multiple benefits.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Intense Moisture Lotion Features
- Advanced moisture complex
- Formulated with a unique blend of high, medium and low molecular weights of hyaluronic acid & sodium hyaluronate to create a multi-layer, long-lasting moisture barrier
- Features 3 key minerals; copper, magnesium and zinc to protect skin from environmental damage
- Provides intense hydration to leave skin looking smooth and plump
- Available HERE for £24.99
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Intense Moisture Lotion Key Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid with high, medium and low molecular weight for hydration at all levels. Smaller molecules penetrate deeper into the skin, while the larger molecules sit on the surface
- Sepitonic M3 – powerful multi-mineral energiser that includes copper, magnesium and zinc to help improve circulation to increase oxygen levels and protect the skin against free radicals
- Squalane – high purity vegetable, olive sourced emollient that replenishes fatty acids & moisturises, softens and smooths the skin
It’s a lovely light yet mosturising texture that layers perfectly on top of the Hydraluron Serum. It will lock in the hydration, give skin a nice dewy finish and work really well under makeup. If you are looking for a simple two step routine to keep your skin hydrated, these are a great duo.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Intense Moisture Lotion is available HERE for £24.99.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.