Hydraluron from Indeed Labs gained itself quite the cult status when it first launched. I first used it back in 2012 and I think it was my first experience of using a Hyaluronic Acid serum as a first step in my skincare regime. Since then, there have been lots of other products like it, but it’s a very good one that does what it promises. This most recent launch is in response to Hydraluron fans that wanted a more moisturising texture to complement the serum. Here are the details on the new Indeed Labs Hydraluron Intense Moisture Lotion.
This is a triple action moisturiser that offers multiple benefits.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Intense Moisture Lotion Features
- Advanced moisture complex
- Formulated with a unique blend of high, medium and low molecular weights of hyaluronic acid & sodium hyaluronate to create a multi-layer, long-lasting moisture barrier
- Features 3 key minerals; copper, magnesium and zinc to protect skin from environmental damage
- Provides intense hydration to leave skin looking smooth and plump
- UK Launch June 2018 for £24.99
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Intense Moisture Lotion Key Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid with high, medium and low molecular weight for hydration at all levels. Smaller molecules penetrate deeper into the skin, while the larger molecules sit on the surface
- Sepitonic M3 – powerful multi-mineral energiser that includes copper, magnesium and zinc to help improve circulation to increase oxygen levels and protect the skin against free radicals
- Squalane – high purity vegetable, olive sourced emollient that replenishes fatty acids & moisturises, softens and smooths the skin
It’s a lovely light yet mosturising texture that layers perfectly on top of the Hydraluron Serum. It will lock in the hydration, give skin a nice dewy finish and work really well under makeup. If you are looking for a simple two step routine to keep your skin hydrated, these are a great duo.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Intense Moisture Lotion is set to launch in the UK soon for £24.99. I’ll update as soon as I have a link, and in the meantime, find Indeed Labs HERE.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.