* [PR samples. Affiliate link] If you have been loving the glass skin trend, then you will be super interested in the brand new Kevyn Aucoin Glass Glow Illuminators in three shades. I have been checking them out. Here’s all the details along with photos and swatches of all the shades.
I am obsessed with getting glowy skin and the idea of glass skin is pretty dreamy to me. So I couldn’t wait to get my hands on these glow givers.
What is Kevyn Aucoin Glass Glow?
So this is a multi-purpose product that aims to bridge the gap between makeup and skincare:
- Combines a lightweight sheer finish with radiance-boosting hydrating ingredients
- Unique gel formula blends seamlessly for lit-from-within glow
- For use on both face and your body
- Can be applied on its own or mixed into your primer or moisturiser for an all-over luminosity
- Comfortable formula with passion fruit oil and marula oil to soothe, hydrate and condition
- Available in three universal shades
Kevyn Aucoin Glass Glow Shades & Swatches
I have all three shades of this little beauty to show!
- Crystal Clear
- Prism Rose
- Spectrum Bronze
I love all three shades, and I think Prism Rose is my favourite. Crystal Clear is great for pale skins but some may find it too blue.
The balmy texture of this illuminator is gorgeous. It feels really nourishing on the skin. You can use it in a number of ways – mix with moisturiser, or primer, and use all over the face, or apply it directly to the areas you really want to glow.
It delivers such a lovely juicy, hydrated look to the skin, and it doesn’t feel heavy or too tacky. I also really like the texture on the lids for a glossy, lived in look.
I am kind of obsessed with this product. It’s like a gloss, or glaze, and for me the Prism Rose shade has the perfect balance of glaze and shimmer to give skin the juiciest, dewiest glow. Love it. I am excited to play more with it, and I am keen to mix it into moisturiser for more all over glow. Stay tuned to see more of this on my Instagram.
How Much is it?
You can buy Kevyn Aucoin Glass Glow Illuminator for £26 at Space NK.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.