Laura Mercier knows how to do gifting and the brand has been perfecting the art of presents for many years. This year is no exception because we have another amazing line up of products to choose from. I have a couple of bits to show you from the Laura Mercier Holiday 2017 Collection. Take a look at the Brush Up Luxe Brush Collection and the Mod to Modern Holiday Caviar Stick Eye Colour Collection.
There’s plenty to choose from Laura this year and it’s all in beautiful luxury packaging.
Laura Mercier Holiday 2017 Collection Contents
- Brush Up Luxe Brush Collection £70
- Sweet Temptations Almond Coconut Milk Luxe Body Collection £55
- Little Indulgences Hand & Body Crème Collection £25
- Sweet Temptations Ambre Vanille Luxe Body Collection £55
- Les Petits Soufflés Body Crème Collection £45
- Sweet Temptations Crème Brûlée Duet £35
- Mod to Modern Holiday Caviar Stick Eye Colour Collection £29
- The Art of Exotic Colour Collection £39
- Bisous Lip Glacé Collection £35
- Exotics Redefined Eye Colour Collection £45
- Master Class Colour Essentials Collection 3rd Edition £90
- Le Home & Away Ambre Vanille Collection £29
- Lip Lust Collection £30
- L’Amour Exotique Face Illuminator Collection £45
There’s such a wide range to chose from with a selection of body products and makeup all perfect packaged to make easy gifts.
Laura Mercier Holiday 2017 Brush Up Luxe Brush Collection
I am a real sucker for a brush set and Laura Mercier do them expertly.
The set Includes 6 Travel Brushes in a luxury case:
- Cheek Colour Brush
- Secret Camouflage Brush
- All Over Eye Colour Brush
- Eye Crease Brush
- Flat Eyeliner Brush
- Ponytail Brush
Laura Mercier Holiday 2017 Mod to Modern Holiday Caviar Stick Eye Colour Collection
The Caviar Sticks are some of Laura’s most iconic products and this is a beautiful edit of shades.
The box includes:
- 2 Shimmer Deluxe Caviar Sticks in Rosegold & Amethyst
- 2 Matte Deluxe Caviar Sticks in Vanilla Kiss & Au Naturel
Here are the swatches:
I love this selection and it’s a great opportunity to try the matte colours which are a newer launch. Find the set HERE.
You can check out the whole Laura Mercier Holiday 2017 collection HERE. If you spend £100 or more by the end of the 19th November 2017, you can claim a £25 gift card.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.