The Beauty Advent Calendar from Liberty is consistently one of the fastest sell outs every year. I have all the details of Liberty Advent Calendar 2018 right here. Check out my photos and the list of what’s inside this year. It’s a good one!!
Sign up for a launch notification above.
For the first time ever, the calendar will be available to customers in the USA! There are limited units available for the US but you will need to be fast!
As always, this is a truly beautiful calendar and this year’s advent uses Liberty’s brand new print, Juno. It features a stunning peacock feather design on the inside and on all the gift boxes, with the classic Liberty facade on the front. I love it!
The best news is, this year’s calendar contains more full sizes than ever before.
Liberty Advent Calendar 2018 Contents
So what we all want to know is what’s inside!
- Votary Super Seed Facial Cream 50ml
- Hourglass Caution Mascara 3.5g
- REN Clean Skincare Perfect Canvas 30ml
- Malin + Goetz Mini Eucalyptus Deodorant 28g
- Omorovicza Illuminating Moisturiser 30ml
- Byredo Byredo Blanche Hair Perfume 30ml
- Lixirskin Electrogel Cleanser 50ml
- Dr Sebagh Serum Repair 30ml
- Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift Jumbo
Surratt Baton Rouge Quaintrelle
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel 50ml
- Aromatherapy Associates Clear Mind Rollerball 10ml
- Skin Laundry Wrinkle Release Sheet Mask
- Le Labo Another 13 EDP 15ml
- Diptyque Figuier Candle 70g
- Susanne Kaufmann De-Stress Body Oil 30ml
- QMS Hand Care 30ml
- Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream 30ml
- Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip Gloss
- Davines Oi Milk 50ml
- Pixi Glow Tonic 100ml
- Sam McKnight Cool Girl Barely There Texture Mist 50ml
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Revitalise and Brighten Eye Dew 10ml
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting PowderEve Lom Kiss Mix
This is such a good edit of products and there are so many of my favourites in there. I love the REN Perfect Canvas serum – such a great skincare/primer hybrid product. It really makes the skin glow also helps your foundation to stick and last longer.
Also, it’s great that it includes a mini of Hourglass’ new mascara Caution. You can read a review of that here.
A Diptyque candle is included, as always, and it’s such a special highlight. As is the Le Labo fragrance – this year it is Another 13. It’s such a great way to discover new products.
Most importantly, it’s the value saving that has the greatest impact with purchases like these. The retail price of the Liberty Advent Calendar 2018 is £195 (it was £175 last year), however, the value is over £600. It launches on 24th October HERE. Sign up for a launch notification above.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.