Look Good Feel Better is a cancer support charity that is all about helping sufferers combat the visible side effects of treatment. The current fundraising push is a rather exciting one, especially for a makeup brush junkie like me. Check out the range of Look Good Feel Better Makeup Brushes.
Look Good Feel Better Makeup Brushes – The Range
There are 12 high quality brushes in the range and they were developed with beauty industry experts. Each one has a sleek weighted black handle, hand-made soft taklon bristles and chrome ferrule:
- Full collection available HERE
- Powder Brush £12.99 – full and dense, perfect for loose and pressed powder
- Blush Brush £11.99 – shading and highlighting cheeks, picks up the right amount of colour
- Angled Contour Brush £11.99 – for highlighting and contouring, perfect for blending
- Foundation Brush £9.99 – for liquid and cream foundation application and creating a flawless base
- Angled Blending Brush £6.99 – soft bristles for blending eyeshadowa
- Mini Masterclass Set £19.99 – 3 brushes in protective pouch
- Multi-tasking Brush £11.99 – buffing and blending liquid or cream foundation
- Retractable Bronzer Brush £14.99 – dense brush for all over application
- Concealer Brush £7.99 – soft bristles for application and blending
- Flawless Complexion Sponge £7.49 – for flawless application of foundation
- Details Eyeliner Brush £6.99 – extra fine tip for precision application
- The Makeover Brush Set £24.99 – 4 brushes for a professional finish
The brushes I have are all really lovely – super soft and easy to use.
An 8-12% donation will be made to Look Good Feel Better from the sale of each item from the Look Good Feel Better Makeup Brushes collection. Donations from the sale of this product will help them support thousands more women and teenagers across the UK. To find out more about Look Good Feel Better visit www.lgfb.co.uk.
Find the Look Good Feel Better Makeup Brushes HERE now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.