*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
* MAC Boom Boom Bloom PR samples, affiliate links.
This is one of the prettiest collections from MAC ever! Check out the gorgeous MAC Boom Boom Bloom range. The star is the Kabuki Doll Palette. Swatches here!
I told you it was pretty didn’t I? It’s such a perfect collection for Spring. It was love at first sight with the palette, and once I swatched it, I loved it even more.
MAC Boom Boom Bloom Contents
- Prep + Prime Fix + Cherry Blossom £19
- High-Light Powder Fleur Real & Spring Bling £25
- Lipstick in 5 shades (see below) £17.50
- Lipglass in 4 shades £15.50
- Strobe Cream Pinklite £25
- Eyeshadow X9 Kabuki Doll Palette £25
As I have already said, I think the palette is the star of the show, so I wanted to share that first.
MAC Boom Boom X9 Kabuki Doll Palette Swatches
I absolutely adore the shades in this palette:
- Dust Off – soft beige shimmer (frost)
- Fortune Kookie – frosty rusted pink (frost)
- Making Mauvey Moves – mauvey pink (matte)
- Don’t Be Coy! – rosey gold (frost)
- Spice Dynasty – yellow brown (matte)
- Bamboo-zled – pinky bronze (VLXP)
- Kyoto Kitty – red bronze (frost)
- Kabuki Doll – plum red (matte)
- Tokyo Drifter – shimmery mid-tone taupe (VLXP)
This is such a beautiful, wearable palette, and there isn’t one shade I wouldn’t wear. I love these little palettes from MAC because they are so neat and sleek. They pop so easily into your makeup bag so they are perfect to travel with and great for your handbag too.
MAC Boom Boom Bloom Lipstick Swatches
This is the pink lip lover’s dream!
- Hey, Kiss Me! – pastel pink (cremesheen)
- Wagasa Twirl – dirty blue pink with pearl ( matte)
- Hi-Fructease – pink coral (matte)
- Tsk Tsk! – bright warm pink (matte)
- Framboise Moi – raspberry pink (matte)
All the shades are brand new, and I just adore the packaging. It is so pretty!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.