MAC have a brand new liquid eyeshadow based on their Dazzleshadow. Here’s a look at MAC Dazzleshadow Liquid. I have the most beautiful shade to show you. Enjoy!
I really like the original Dazzleshadow powder shadows, so I was excited to to try the new liquid version. The packaging is really cool and the shade I have, Blinking Brilliant, is gorgeous. Available HERE.
MAC Dazzleshadow Liquid Shades
There are 10 shades across two finishes:
- Not Afraid to Sparkle – sheer silver with multi-pearl glitter (shimmer)
- Blinking Brilliant – orangey copper (shimmer)
- Pantherized – black with green and purple pearl (shimmer)
- Flash and Dash – light gold champagne (shimmer)
- Beam Time – rose gold (shimmer)
- Love Yourself – light metallic pink (satin)
- Every Day is Sunshine – light peach (shimmer)
- Stars in My Eyes – metallic silver (satin)
- Rayon Rays – warm brown (shimmer)
- Diamond Crumbles – holographic blue with pink pearl (shimmer)
I only have a sample of Blinking Brilliant but it is absolutely gorgeous. It’s such an easy product to apply and wear.
MAC Dazzleshadow Liquid Swatch
This is Blinking Brilliant:
It is a stunning super sheer copper with fine glitter and it really gives the lids a lovely wet look finish. It’s quite hard to apply it really evenly and it will crease if you don’t really prime the lids, but that’s kind of the beauty of it, I think. It will also make a brilliant topper over other shadows.
It gives a really relaxed, lived in look that sparkles without it looking like you have made too much effort. I imagine that the more metallic shades will provide a more ‘perfect’ finish.
MAC Dazzleshadow Liquid launches 2nd August 2018 HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.