MAC is the UK’s number one selling lipstick brand and it’s easy to see why. They have millions of different shades and formulations. The MAC Plenty of Pout collection is all about lips. Check out my photos and swatches.
Within the collection there is a range of MAC Plenty of Pout Plumping Lipsticks and also a lipgloss that can be layered on top or used alone. This new launch is about creating full, bee-stung lips with sheer, creamy colour. Lovely!!
MAC Plenty of Pout Collection Contents
- Available HERE now
- Plenty of Pout Plumping Lipstick in 11 shades
- Plenty of Pout Plumping Lip Gloss in sheer light pink
MAC Plenty of Pout Plumping Lipstick Shades (£18)
This formula uses an invigorating ginger root complex to volumise the lips instantly. It also contains avocadin and a blend of potent oils to moisturise and smooth the lips.
- Pout and About – bright tangerine
- Extra Kissable – creamy salmon pink
- Ample Chic – creamy strawberry pink
- Extra-Luscious – mid-tone creamy berry pink
- Crazy Lush – bright cherry red
- Lovemaker – berry wine
- Kiss & Cuddle – soft yellow nude
- So Swell – mid-tone cool brown
- Smooth Going – bright peachy pink
- Nicer Than Nice – soft, warm pink
I have swatches of the shades Crazy Lush, So Swell and Nicer Than Nice:
Here’s So Swell on the lips:
And Nicer Than Nice:
MAC Plenty of Pout Plumping Lip Gloss (£18)
This gloss comes in one shade, sheer light pink, and it uses the same ingredients as the lipstick to volumise the lips.
You can layer it on top of the plumping lipstick for a higher shine and an intensified volumising effect.
Here I have applied the gloss over So Swell:
If you love juicy, fresh and plump looking lips, you will love this collection. The formula gives the lips a soft tingle that’s really clean feeling and invigorating. It’s quite a long lasting sensation.
MAC Plenty of Pout is available HERE now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.