If there is anything I love more than foundation, then it’s concealer and now Makeup Forever have just made their one even better for 2019! Here is the brand new and improved Makeup Forever Ultra HD Concealer. I have all the details, shade swatches and before and after photos for you to check out. It’s out now!
Just launched at the following retailers:
So the brand new Ultra HD Concealer is a self-setting (yes no powder!!) and light capturing concealer that has been formulated to be compatible with 4K technology.
I have been testing it out and I really love it!
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Concealer 2019 Features
- Self-setting gel-cream texture
- Instantly brightens the eye contour by capturing light
- Features pearly mirror-effect powder to improve lasting radiance of the eye
- Delivers a flawless and luminous finish
- Medium coverage masks dark circles & diminishes the look of imperfections
- Second skin finish doesn’t require setting spray to prevent creasing
- 4K Complex technology and its “no texture” effect
- Buildable coverage that mimics the skin’s actual appearance
- Contains natural plant-based extracts to target dark circles & minimize their appearance
- Fruit extracts boost the skin’s colour and luminosity
- Pigments feature a silicone coating to optimise the skin’s ability to grip makeup
- Specially-developed particles for crease-proof wear that lasts 12 hours
- Hyaluronic acid complex boosts hydration by 25% after 6 hours of wear
- Provides a smoothing effect on the eye contour
- Flocked applicator – flat side to apply & work the product over large areas, doe foot tip provides more precise application
- Available in 20 shades
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Concealer 2019 Shades & Swatches
The new concealer comes in these 20 shades:
I have three of the shades to show you, 12, 20, 30:
Before & After Photos
Here is the before photo without any concealer:
And here I am with the concealer applied and blended in shade 12:
I am absolutely loving this. It is invisible on the skin, yet hides darkness and smooths lines. I love that it sets itself because I am a bit of a powder-phobe and this means it won’t crease and is perfect for touching up on the go.
The brand new Makeup Forever Ultra HD Concealer is available at the following retailers now:
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.