*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
* PR sample | If you are on the hunt for a really effective mask that tackles a range of skin issues and promotes skin health, then you need to check out the Marie Reynolds Restore Skin Food Facial Mask. This isn’t a glamorous product, but it totally works and I absolutely love it. Here’s what you need to know.
So this mask, which you mix up yourself, is all about protecting the skin’s eco-system for a multitude of benefits. It is a ‘skin food’ formula for the epidermal flora created with probiotic technology with multiple strains of live bacteria.
Marie Reynolds Restore Features
- Fortified in phytonutrients
- Balances skin’s fatural Flora
- Anti- inflammatory
- Uses probiotic technology
- Includes 8 strains of live bacteria culture
I have been using this mask quite regularly and it is brilliant. It is so calming, soothing and skin softening. It instantly reduces redness and simultaneously brightens the skin. If you have any inflammation, irritation, or breakouts, Restore is the medicine your skin needs.
All you do is mix a small amount of the powder with a little splash of water and then work it into a paste. You simply apply it to the skin – it can go all the way under the eyes – and then leave it on for 15 minutes. I then add water and massage it all over my face before rinsing it away.
My skin looks harmonised straight after, with minimised pores and it feels soft and smooth. Apparently each application provides the skin with five billion live bacteria cultures. The fact that it’s a pot of dry powder makes it really easy to travel with and one pot will last forever!
You can order Marie Reynolds Restore Skin Food Facial Mask HERE for £68.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.