*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
I was really excited to try the new Mauli Supreme Skin Cleansing Oil, because oils are up there with my favourite textures in skincare and I love a cleansing oil. I have been testing it out – here is all the info.
I have a real soft spot for British beauty and wellness brand Mauli Rituals. It is owned by a husband and wife team who I met a few years back at a Space NK event and they are really lovely. The whole brand is about enabling us to focus on well-being and self-nurture and we all need some of that from time to time.
Mauli Supreme Skin Cleansing Oil Features
- 100% natural formulation
- Uses 18 clarifying botanicals
- Suspended in a luxurious oil base of fatty acid-rich cocktail of Moringa, Jojoba, and Rosehip oils
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Effectively eliminates all traces of makeup
- Removes dead skin cells, excess sebum and environmental pollutants
- Doesn’t strip the skin or disturb the microbiome
- Deeply nourishes, conditions and replenishes moisture
- Formula works to shield skin from outside aggressors
- Features a brightening blend of Lime oil combined with Turmeric
- Neems extract delivers antibacterial benefits
- Jasmine Absolute and Rose extracts clear congested pores
- Calendula stimulates collagen production
- Improves elasticity and resilience to dryness
So, as I expected, this is such a beautiful cleansing oil. The texture is super silky and luxurious and it smells gorgeous. The aroma is uplifting, and feels nurturing and really enhances the cleansing self care ritual. It’s a brilliant makeup remover and melts away everything really easily, even mascara.
I spend a few minutes massaging it into dry skin, over the whole face, eyes and neck, and then add a splash of water to emulsify. I then use the cleansing cloth that comes with it to remove everything. My skin looks instantly calm, bright and glowing, and it feels smooth and refreshed. I love it.
Where to buy Mauli Supreme Skin Cleansing Oil
The cleanser is £44 and available now with 20% off at Look Fantastic with code 20SKIN.
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.