I was super interested to check out the brand new Murad Outsmart Blemish Clarifying Treatment because it promises results in just one week. I really trust Murad as a skincare brand so it’s very exciting. Here’s what you need to know.
Now, whilst I don’t often suffer with breakouts, I do get congested skin and blocked pores, and this has been clinically proven to reduce pimples, blackheads and whiteheads in just 1 week. Promising!
Murad Outsmart Blemish Clarifying
- Lightweight gel serum
- Clinically proven to reduce overall blemishes in just 1 week
- Penta-Acid Technology alicylic acid with lysophosphatidic, hydroxydecanoic, sebacic and glycolic acids
- Works to clear skin of blemish-causing bacteria
- Reduces oiliness and blackheads
- Minimises dryness and irritation
- Free from Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Gluten, Animal-derived ingredients
I don’t often like products developed for treating spots because they usually feel instantly drying and uncomfortable. Being obsessed with achieving juicy, glowy skin, that’s the opposite of what I want. I liked this gel-serum straight away because it actually feels very soothing and hydrating on contact and sinks into the skin beautifully. There is no drying effect and it feels incredibly light.
The serum has a lovely fresh fragrance, citrus and lavender, which is super pleasant.
You use Murad Outsmart Blemish treatment on clean skin and apply a light layer over the area you want to treat. You can then carry on with your normal routine once it has sunk in (which doesn’t take long).
Murad Outsmart – Key Ingredients
- Salicylic acid – helps keep skin clear by preventing new acne from forming & allowing skin to heal
- Hydroxydeconic and sebacic acid – fatty acids which purify & regulate sebum
- Lysophosphatidic acid – bio-molecule derived from soy beans helps reduce the appearance of pores
- Glycolic acid – renews & clears pores
- Honey, Boswelia and Rice extract soothe, hydrate & reduce redness
The Murad Outsmart Blemish Clarifying Treatment arrived this week, and I tried it straight away because I have a few blocked, and slightly inflamed pores along my smile line on the left side of my face. I have been applying this just to that area for a few days and it has really taken the redness down and it’s looking smoother and clearer already. Plus there is no dryness which I am very pleased with.
I have also read some good reviews online for treating acne and it seems it is going down very well.
You can buy the Murad Outsmart Blemish Clarifying Treatment HERE now for £35.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.