*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
Who doesn’t love a new NARS collection? And I have to say, I am really feeling all the Autumnal vibes. Here’s a look at the NARS Fall 2019 Edit, The Eyes The Limit.
This collection is all about the eyes, as you may have guessed from its name. There’s a gorgeous edit of shades – I am kind of obsessed.
What’s in the NARS Fall 2019 Edit
- Eyeshadow singles in 6 shades £17
- Climax Mascara in Explicit Black £21 (review here)
- High Pigment Longwear Eyeliner in 16 shades £19
I’m excited to see a couple of my absolutely favourite colours from the NARS eyeshadow collection like New York and Mendoza. Mendoza was always my star of the Wanted Palette and the Mini Wanted Palette, and I was thrilled when they launched it as a single eyeshadow least year.
NARS Fall 2019 Edit Swatches
I have all the singles to show you and also nine of the sixteen High Pigment Longwear Eyeliners.
Fall Edit Eyeshadow Singles
- Bali – matte deeo neutral taupe (from the Skin Deep Palette)
- Mekong – espresso with golden shimmer
- Mendoza – iridescent bronze with pink shimmer
- Nepal – shimmering soft bronze (a Velvet Shadow Stick shade)
- New York – matte plum brown
- Pointe Noire – black with red shimmer
I love this selection and every single shade is really wearable.
The formula uses liquid-binding Pigment Powder Suspension Technology for intense effect and long wear. Each shade is easy to apply and blend for smooth, even colour.
Fall Edit High Pigment Longwear Eyeliners
These liners are stunning. They apply effortlessly, are super pigmented and creamy, and they set quickly for long wear. They are humidity, sweat, water and transfer-resistant.
The shades are:
- Via Veneto – black
- Gran Via – intense black
- Last Frontier – dark chocolate brown
- Mambo – chocolate brown
- Mulholland Drive – metallic brown
- Park Avenue – deep navy
- Haight-Ashbury – slate grey
- Ocean Drive – bright cobalt
- Broadway – burnt metallic
- Grafton Street – deep green
- Rue Bonaparte – nude
- Santa Monica Boulevard – white
- The Strip – metallic silver
- Sunset Boulevard – metallic gold
- Rodeo Drive – metallic copper
I have swatches of nine of the sixteen shades to share with you.
Via Veneto, Last Frontier, Mulholland Drive:
Park Avenue, Ocean Drive, Broadway:
Grafton Street, Rue Bonaparte, The Strip:
The quality of these liners is so good and the intensity and staying power is really evident because the swatches are so hard to get off. Once this stuff is on, it’s on!
Where to Buy NARS Fall 2019
The collection is available at:
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Also, check out:
- Chantecaille Fall 2019 – Luminescent Eye Shades & Cheek Gelee
- Dior Fall 2019 Makeup Collection Review & Swatches
- Guerlain Fall 2019 Makeup Review & Swatches
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.