Yes!! I am so excited for this new foundation from NARS!! It’s promises radiance, long wear and skincare benefits too. Here’s everything you need to know about the brand new NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation. I have before and after photos and also swatches of all 33 shades! Exciting! I also have the all important ingredients lists.
Because radiance is my thing, I was desperate to get my hands on this foundation. It just launched online HERE. There’s has been a bit of a matte overload of late, and while I do love the modern matte finish that many brands are bringing out these days, I am still all about the luminosity and dewiness. I’m a sucker for it.
NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Features
- 16 hour fade resistant wear
- Transfer resistant
- Doesn’t oxidise
- Medium to full buildable coverage
- Formulated with Skin Optimizing Complex to improve skin
- Weightless texture
- Easy to blend
- Breathable finish
- Features a translucent base with coated pigments to mimic skin’s tone
- 33 skin-matching shades
NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Swatches
I’m thrilled to have been sent all the shades to share with you. Here are the swatches in the Light, Medium, Medium-Dark and Dark categories.
- Oslo – fair with pink undertones
- Mont Blanc – light with pink undertones
- Yukon – light with peach undertones
- Gobi – light with yellow undertones
- Salzburg – light with golden undertones
- Deauville – light with neutral balance of pink & yellow undertones
- Vienna – peach undertones for light to medium complexions
- Fiji – yellow undertones for light to medium complexions
- Punjab – medium with golden, peachy undertones
- Patagonia – medium with light peach undertones
- Vallauris – medium with pink undertones
- Santa Fe – medium with peachy undertones
- Sahel – medium with golden peach undertones
- Stromboli – medium with olive undertones
- Vanatu – medium with a neutral balance of yellow and pink undertones
- Barcelona – medium with golden, peachy undertones
- Valencia – medium with golden undertones
- Aruba – neutral for medium to medium-dark complexions
- Syracuse – medium-dark with brown undertones
- Tahoe – medium-dark with caramel undertones
- Moorea – medium-dark with golden olive undertones
- Huahine – medium-dark with peach undertones
- Cadiz – medium-dark with caramel and red undertones
- Caracas – medium-dark with red and golden undertones
- Belem – medium-dark with red and brown undertones
- Macao – medium-dark with yellow undertones
- Marquises – medium-dark with yellow undertones
- Manaus – dark with caramel undertones
- New Caledonia – dark with golden olive undertones
- Iguacu – deep with olive undertones
- Namibia – deep with red undertones
- Zambie – deep with neutral undertones
- Mali – espresso
NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation – Before & After
OK so it was love at first try with this foundation. I tested it for a day with minimal other makeup and it made my skin look so good. It’s really hyydrating, feels really good on my skin, it’s glowy but not too dewy and I didn’t find that I needed a powder with it.
I went for the light shade Deauville.
It literally melts into the skin so easily, and you can build it up without it going cakey at all.
I absolutely love it and think it could well be my new favourite. Ever since I tested it, I have been desperate to get it on my face again!!
The shade range is amazing and hopefully everyone will find a match as it uses technology with micronised amino-acid coated pigments and mineral tone balancing powders that are able to mimic the skin’s tone to achieve the closest match.
NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Ingredients
As requested, here is a full list of the ingredients:
If you’re quick you can see videos of this foundation on my skin in my stories, but I’ll be wearing it for a while I am sure, so you’re bound to see it over there. Also, there’s more newness from NARS coming, so stay tuned to the homepage.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.