* NARS Super Radiant Booster PR samples. Affiliate links.
I have been absolutely desperate to try out the new NARS Super Radiant Booster. It’s totally my type of product! I have all the details right here with photos and swatches.
So this is a little rose gold slice of makeup loveliness. I love rose gold and I love illuminators so it’s all looking great!
See is applied in this video:
NARS Super Radiant Booster Features
- Creamy texture with a pearlescent shimmer
- Designed to suit any skin tone and skin type
- Layerable texture
- Multitasking formula comes in a versatile rose gold shade called Isola Rossa
- Can be used after foundation as a subtle highlight or intensified for a bolder look
- Can be mixed into foundation for an extra glowy base
- Apply before foundation for a hint of radiance
- Enriched with Vitamin E + Squalene
- Limited edition available HERE now
NARS Super Radiant Booster Swatch
So this is such a pretty shade which looks good on pretty much all skin tones. It’s a gorgeous champagne shade that really lifts the complexion. The texture is gorgeous and it blends into other mediums really easily. I mixed it into my Deauville Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation and it creates a beautiful blend.
I love the consistency of this as a highlighter. It is lovely tapped on top of makeup on to the cheekbones. Tapping it on achieves the best finish I think – it looks super glowy and radiant, and the application doesn’t disturb the makeup underneath. It is nice and long lasting on the skin.
Also, I’m looking forward to using it like a primer under makeup. When I do that I’ll update with how I got on.
The NARS Super Radiant Booster is £25 and available HERE now. It is limited to grab it while you can.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.