The good news is that NIOD Modulating Glucosides is out now!! This has been a much hyped Deciem product and one that skincare junkies literally could not wait to get their hands on! Here’s some info on this new skin saviour with product details and photos.
So apparently, Brandon Truaxe signed off on the formulation eight months before launch, but in true Deciem style, they kept finding ways to improve the formula and so it kept being delayed. But hey, they always say that the best things are worth waiting for! That’s eight month’s worth of improvements! It is available HERE now.
NIOD Modulating Glucosides Highlights
There were rumours that this was a bleaching or lightening product, although this is definitely not the case:
- Formulated to calm and soothe the skin
- Reduces redness
- Decongests the skin
- Can be used as part of a NIOD regimen, or slotted into your current regime
- Uses a mix of glucosides
- Includes a peptide blend
- Features a blend of lipids
- Uses purified naringenin
- Available HERE from 17th May 2018 for £21
NIOD Modulating Glucosides Active Technologies
- Bio-Active Glucosides – A complex for dermal balance that acts through multiple pathways to soothes skin immediately by targeting the “cross-talk” stimulated by pro-irritant mediators. This technology also counteracts uneven skin tones caused by sensitivity and/or irritation, while helping to support dermal endogenous components.
- Multi-Molecular-Lipid Complex – A synergistic and potent blend of Oat Synthetic Analogues, Ceramides, Purified Ginger Root and other dermal-friendly lipids to reduce signs of redness, itching, stinging and burning.
- Neuro-Cosmetic Peptide – A lipo-peptide that prevents and reverses the signs of chemical-induced irritation.
- Naringenin Chalcone – A highly-purified bio-active molecule that comforts stressed skin.
- Yeast-Derived Superoxide Dismutase – A potent molecule that neutralizes damage and signs of ageing that can be induced by the Superoxide molecule.
- pH-Balancing Golden-Eye Grass Complex – An independently-studied plant complex that balances skin pH in the immediate and shorter-terms, to reduce signs and feelings of sensitivity.
- Activated Cells from the Marvel of Peru – A clinically-studied plant derivative that increases the level of skin tolerance to assaults, while improving dermal homeostasis.
- Tasmanian Pepperberry – Rich in flavanones, anthocyanins, and minerals, this active technology helps to calm stressed skin, acting almost immediately.
- Purified Levomenol – Specific molecule offers surface barrier support, providing hydration and enhancing dermal comfort.
Now this is a gorgeous product and literally like medicine to irritated skin. It is super hydrating and comforting. It has been designed to deal with all the ageing aspects of inflammation and irritation. If you skin is at all stressed, this will definitely help.
Personally, I have been getting on really well with it and I think I love it nearly as much as NIOD’s MMHC2 which is literally one of the best products on the planet – I have been through so much of the stuff!!
Where to fit it in your regime?
I like to follow it with an antioxidant serum and have been using Elizabeth Arden’s Prevage serum after it and before moisturiser.
NIOD Modulating Glucosides (MG) is available HERE from 17th May 2018 for £21.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.