There is nothing like a good blend of acids to knock your skin into shape and the brand new Omorovicza Acid Fix is an absolutely brilliant blend. It has been formulated to reverse sun and environmental damage, tackle acne scarring and illuminate the complexion. Here is everything you need to know.
So this is a multi-purpose treatment that uses a potent blend of AHAs and BHAs to deliver ‘agelessly luminous’ skin. It promises to exfoliate, peel, resurface, brighten and plump the skin.
Omorovicza Acid Fix Features
- Australian caviar lime extract – softens and smooths while improving luminosity
- Glycolic acid (8.4%) – a powerful exfoliating AHA for brighter, clearer, more even-toned skin
- Salicylic acid (0.5%) – also known as Beta Hydroxy Acid, exfoliates the surface of the skin & enhances cell renewal and improves pigmentation
- Lactic acid (0.95%)- refines and smooths to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Sodium hyaluronate delivers moisture and increases moisture retention
- Omorovicza’s patented Healing Concentrate firms and improves skin’s suppleness
- Designed for use solely at night
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitve
This product has 10% acid in total which means it’s very active. You apply it at night onto cleansed skin two to three times a week, to wake up to smooth, radiant and more perfected skin.
As Omorovicza Acid Fix is a pretty potent blend, you will probably feel a bit of a tingle on the skin. However, it is still suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. My skin goes a little bit pink at first and then quickly normalises. What I really love is that it instantly shrinks my pores and tightens the look of my skin. I have only used this a couple of times so far, but I have woken up with bright and smooth skin. I’m excited to keep using this as part of my night time routine a few nights a week.
Omorovicza Acid Fix is priced at £85 and is available exclusively HERE. If you are looking for a serious acid treatment to revive, renew and revitalise skin, this is a brilliant one to try.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.