I have been wanting to talk about this cleanser since it featured in a recent Hot List, because it is absolutely lovely. If you like the sensation of fresh, deep-cleaned yet nourished skin then check out the Omorovicza Moor Cream Cleanser.
Now, this brand is a little on the pricey side, but every single product I have tried has been gorgeous. They are luxurious to use and deliver on their promises. This cream cleanser is no exception.
Omorovicza Moor Cream Cleanser Features
- Classic cream cleanser with a twist
- Hungarian Moor mud purifies and detoxifies the skin
- Rich in calcium and magnesium carbonates, humic acid and fulvic acid for purification and nourishment
- An aroma-therapeutic blend of essential oils adds an antiseptic and anti-microbial property
- Lavender, camphor, peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils have a cooling and antiseptic effect on the skin
- Zinc Oxide soothes the skin, reduces pore size and regulates the production of sebum
- Omorovicza’s patented Hydro Mineral Transference delivery system leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking
- Ideal for sensitive and dry skins
As soon as I put this cleanser on my skin, I feel like it is really treating it. The clean, therapeutic quality of eucalyptus gets to work on the skin and the senses, making you feel instantly fresh. The texture is super luxurious and soothing and feels like it is cleansing and nourishing the skin at the same time.
I feel a soft, invigorating tingle as I massage it in, but it’s super gentle so there’s no redness or irritation. It is extremely calming. A couple times I have used it, I have left it on as a mini mask for a couple minutes before rinsing. It leaves my skin soft, super clean and extremely comfortable. Love this stuff. Just make sure you avoid the eye area because the essential oils could cause irritation.
You only need a pea-sized amount of the Omorovicza Moor Cream Cleanser on damp skin, so the 150ml is going to last you quite a long time.
Omorovicza Moor Cream Cleanser is £49. You can order it online HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.