I tried the Omorovicza Revitalising Scalp Mask and the first thing my friend said when I saw her was, your hair looks shiny! I guess that’s a win. All the details about this new launch are right here.
This is the first haircare product from Omorovicza. I love the brand for skincare and they have made so many of my favourite products so when I learnt that they had developed a scalp mask, I literally could not wait to try it out. I do have issues with a dry, uncomfortable scalp so I am always on the look out for products that will help that.
Omorovicza Revitalising Scalp Mask Features
- Pre-shampoo treatment
- Omorovicza’s Hungarian Moor mud detoxes the scalp
- Rich in calcium and magnesium, to draw out impurities
- Cooling menthol and camphor provide immediate soothing and calming benefits
- Salicylic acid gently exfoliates to minimise flaking and unblocks hair follicles
- Rapeseed oil deeply conditions & hydrates scalp
- Celery seed extract comforts, tackles flakes, controls sebum production & helps to reduce the release of histamine to relieve itching and irritation
- Apricot kernel oil rejuvenates the scalp & encourages cell renewal
- Virgin plum almond oil restores the scalps moisture levels & actively reduces any inflammation
- Blend of essential oils (mint leaf, lavender & lemon peel) cool & stimulate blood circulation with anti-inflammatory & antiseptic properties.
Along with the brand’s famous Moor Mud (have you tried the cleanser?), one of the key ingredients in the Omorovicza Revitalising Scalp Mask for me is the celery seed extract. It does so much and tunes into all my scalp issues. I find its ability to have an effect on the release of histamine particularly interesting. Also, because my scalp is pretty reactive, I feel like the virgin plum almond oil is really key too as it works to reduce inflammation.
The Salycilic acid is a great inclusion especially as it is such a hero ingredient dealing with problem skin. Its exfoliating action will help unblock the hair follicles to ensure healthy hair growth.
The mask feels absolutely amazing on my sensitive scalp. It literally feels like its unblocking everything and allowing my head to breathe! Incredible! It’s really easy to apply – you just use the tube applicator to help part the hair and apply the mask in lines. I start with my parting and then do about four lines each side from the front to the back, and then massage in.
You leave it on for 10-20 minute, although I left mine for longer because it felt so good. Next you simply rinse it off and then shampoo and condition as normal. It left my scalp feeling clear and soothed and once dry, my hair was super shiny! Yay! I absolutely love this!
The Omorovicza Revitalising Scalp Mask is £55, so pretty pricey but completely worth it if you have a scalp with special needs like mine! Find it HERE. I highly recommend it.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.