*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
* [PR sample. Affiliate link] I have long been in the camp that skincare isn’t just about the face but it’s about the the whole body. So I was super excited to start using the brand new OSKIA Renaissance Body Scrub created in collaboration with beauty blogger Emma Hoareau.
So this is super special because it is Oskia’s first body scrub and the first time they have collaborated with a beauty blogger on a product launch. Also it is an absolutely gorgeous product, and if you lust after soft-to-the-touch, smooth-looking skin, you will adore this.
What is OSKIA Renaissance Body Scrub?
So this is a limited edition body scrub (don’t miss out), and it uses a facial skincare approach to whipping the skin on your body into shape:
- Dual-action emulsifying body souffle scrub
- Rich in health-boosting vitamins, minerals, enzymes and omegas
- Formulated to leave skin super smooth, radiant and soft
Key Ingredients & Actives
- Collagen boosting MSM
- Pink Himalayan Salt (rich in 84 trace minerals) to re-mineralise and buff away dry skin cells
- Fermented Pumpkin Enzymes exfoliate and reveal fresh, softer and firmer skin
- Vitamin E strenghtens and protect against free-radical & environmental damage
- Starflower Oil, a powerful source of Omega 6, nourishes and firms.
It’s a such a brilliant cocktail of skin smoothing and boosting ingredients with everything your skin needs to look and feel its best.
So first off, the scrub smells absolutely divine. If you love the smell of the the Renaissance Cleansing Gel, then this will be right up your street. It is delicious. This is so easy to use. I just stand in the bath and massage the scrub into dry skin all over my body. I then hop out and get on with my other beauty bits to allow the actives to do their work.
You can then get into the bath and let the minerals infuse into your skin, but if you’re more of a shower person like me, you can massage and rinse it off in the shower.
The effect on the skin is pretty amazing. It feels supremely smooth and soft and also super nourished. You could potentially skip moisturiser although I would always be inclined to slap on my body lotions or creams to help lock in the hydration.
The OSKIA Renaissance Body Scrub is literally the perfect product to use before applying a fresh coat of fake tan, which is one of my favourite things to do all year round. It seriously enhanced my tan application, and the tan went on more flawlessly with a noticeably radiant finish. As a serial tanner, this scrub is everything!
Product collaborator Emma always looks incredible in a bikini and she has been using this for many months in the run up to launch and absolutely swears by it.
Where can you buy OSKIA Renaissance Body Scrub & for how much?
This limited edition is £48 for a 220g glass jar and it is available exclusively on the OSKIA website now.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.