Oh my goodness! Do you remember Sun In? Well it’s back but cooler than ever and in a Jen Atkin incarnation! If you love the sunkissed look and enjoy a bit of DIY hair action, then you need to check out the brand new Ouai Sun of a Beach Ombre Spray. Here’s what you need to know.
First of all, this is much, much prettier than Sun In. The bottle has a gorgeous holographic finish that kind of makes you believe you’ll end up with hair worthy of a unicorn!
Ouai Sun of a Beach Ombre Spray Features
- Designed to lighten and brighten summer highlights
- Sun activated formula
- Uses a special blend of coconut water, lemon juice and pineapple juice
- Promises to subtly lighten hair within just a few minutes in the sun
- The coconut water nourishes and hydrates the hair
- Dilo Oil is a non greasy dry oil that locks in moisture & increases humidity resistance
- Uses Ouai No 6 fragrance which is a blend of Fijian coconut and pineapple
- £20 and available HERE now
Ouai Sun of a Beach Ombre Spray – How To
So to use this, all you need to do is wash your hair, towel dry it and then comb it through. You then spritz the Ouai Sun of a Beach through the hair and expose it to direct sunlight. You can repeat daily until you get the result you want. Simple!
You can spray all over, pick out pieces, or just focus on the ends.
Now, I am a big fan of DIY but as I have a lot of natural red in my hair and also my Clairol Nice’n Easy, I don’t think I could use this myself. The risk with lightening products when you have warm tones is that you could get a bit of an orangey result, so I think this is safer for cool-toned brunettes and natural blondes. It would be absolutely amazing on my son’s hair as he is a blondie, and it would really brighten it up. I am going to pack it for our next holiday and see if I can talk him in to trying it!!
The Ouai Sun of a Beach Ombre Spray is £20 and available HERE now.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.