*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
* Pat McGrath EYEdols store testers. Affiliate links.
Now that Pat has arrived in the UK the swatching can commence! Check out the super beautiful Pat McGrath EYEdols Eyeshadow Singles. I have swatches for you!
I love eyeshadow singles because as much as I adore a big palette, they can be slightly daunting. Singles are perfect if you’re like me and tend to stick to a simple approach to eye makeup. My view is, the less I do, the smaller the opportunity for error!
What are Pat McGrath EYEdols?
EYEdols are a range of single shadows that range from matte to metallic, each packed with smooth pigments for pure colour and easy blendability.
- Each shadow is 1.1g
- Cross-polymorphic mattes that deliver an ultra-soft focus effect
- Gel-powder metallics with velvety-smooth iridescence
- High-impact pearlescent shimmers for lustrous multidimensional colour
- Micronised pigments deliver a blendable high-impact luminous finish
- Wet pearl finish with a unique, creamy touch
- Buildable coverage with shimmering reflection and dimension
- Available in 17 shades
What Do They Look Like?
So!! I have swatched as many shades as I could and here they are!
- Celestial (shimmer)
- Burnished Honey (matte)
- Dark Matter (matte)
- Statuesque (matte)
- Deep Velvet (matte)
- Sextrovert (metallic)
- Telepathic Taupe (metallic)
- Gold Standard (shimmer)
- Corrupt Copper (metallic)
- Pale Fire (shimmer)
- Enraptured (metallic)
- Rose Venus (metallic)
- Purple Reign (matte)
- Lapis Luxury (metallic)
- Crimson Fire (metallic)
Swatching these singles was an absolute dream!! I don’t know if this will resonate with you, but I was kind of dribbling over them! THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!
There are a couple missing, but if I fill the gaps, I will add them in later. I have lots more to share with you from Pat McGrath, so make sure you stay tuned.
Where can you buy Pat McGrath Eyeshadow Singles?
The shadows are available exclusively at Selfridges. They are £23 each.
What else is new from Pat McGrath?
Also check out Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Lip Balm UK Review.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.