I have an ongoing obsession with candles but it really intensifies once winter sets in, so the obsession is raging! This week I have been burning the Petits Rituels Orange Gourmande Candle and it’s SO good!
I have never come across Petits Rituels before which is always exciting, and it is really a beautiful luxury aromatherapy candle brand. They are all handmade, and use 100% natural wax and pure essential oils. They are free from paraffin wax and synthetic scents.
Petits Rituels Candle Features
- Unique craftsmanship uses a very high concentrate of essential oils in natural waxes
- Gives an intense great scent throw both when cold and hot
- Natural aromas for a real aromatherapeutic experience
- Long-lasting: up to 40 hours candle burn time & 10 hours of wax melt fragrance
- No paraffin wax & no artificial scents (no airborne toxins)
The Orange Gourmand fragrance is incredible. It is described as having a ‘happy warming blend of Rose Geranium & Sweet Orange.’ It is gorgeous and a couple of hours burn fills my house with scent that lasts and lasts. Even when it isn’t burning I can smell it. Lovely.
It is a really uplifting scent and has been blended to relieve stress and anxiety whilst creating a feeling of happiness.
The Petits Rituels Orange Gourmande Candle is 200g and costs £35. Find it here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.