Foam moisturisers are about to be a thing and I have been having a play with the Previse HydroFoam Hyaluronic Moisturiser. Enjoy!! If you like things simple and clean, then this is for you.
I am actually seeing a lot of foam products right now! I have been trying the MGC Derma CBD & Hyaluronic Toner which is a foam, and loving it. It seems that skin gets on really well with the super light texture and a little goes a very long way.
Previse HydroFoam Hyaluronic Moisturiser Features
- Available HERE
- Rejuvenating plant-based moisturiser that hydrates and protects the skin
- Uses hyaluronic acid, ceramides, vitamin B5 and powerful marine and botanical antioxidants
- Unique micro-bubble technology helps plump, smooth and protect delicate skin
- Suitable for even the extra sensitive areas around the eyes
- Texture glides over the skin with no pulling
- Easily and quickly absorbed
- Non greasy formula is undetectable on the skin
- Does not contain any essential oils
- Completely fragrance free
So if you like your products to be fuss free and fragrance free, then you will love this. It’s packed with ingredients that healthy skin needs, yet it leaves no evidence of having been applied as it sinks completely into the skin.
I love the feeling of creams and oils on my skin, but I sometimes wonder if that’s more of a sensorial addiction than a necessity, and whether it makes my skin lazy in the act of balancing itself. Skincare can be a very confusing place!
If you want something super light, and quick, that will sit very well under makeup, then this is for you. I love it because you can use it all over the eyes and the hyaluronic acid makes it instantly plumping and smoothing. It will be amazing for oily skin types.
The Previse HydroFoam Hyaluronic Moisturiser is on the pricey side – it is £46 for 50ml. But if you like simplicity (particularly with the packaging), you can use it alone (although I’d suggest layering an SPF on top) and a little goes a long way. It is available HERE now.
Expect to see a lot of foams coming up! It’s a Korean and Japanese skincare trend that’s set to last.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.