*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
The Real Techniques Christmas 2019 collection is so appealing with gorgeous new designs and a range of different sets available. I have a few different bits here including the limited edition Sheer Glow set, the Metallic Dimension set and some super cute and practical tree ornaments. Here are the details.
Before I show you the sets I have, I’ll just run through the full range of products for Holiday 2019.
What’s in Real Techniques Christmas 2019 Collection?
All the following products are limited edition:
- Glitz & Glam Set £60 – available at Boots* (currently £30)
- Sheer Glow Set £20 – available at Boots* (currently £15)
- Sparkle More Set £16 – available at Boots* (currently £12)
- Metallic Dimension Set £20.50 – available at Amazon* (currently £19.99)
- Luminous Set £12.99 – available at Amazon* (currently £9.99)
- Mini Contour Fan Ornament £6 – available at Boots* (currently £4.50)
- Miracle Complexion Sponge Ornament £6 – available at Boots* (currently £4.50)
- 2 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges Ornament £5.99 – available at Amazon*
- Mini Powder Brush Ornament £5.99 – available at Amazon*
Real Techniques Christmas 2019 – Metallic Dimension Set
This is a pretty cool set because it contains four new brushes in a gorgeous metallic finish, and a Quick Mix palette. It makes you feel like a real pro!
- 316 Pointed Crease
- 415 Round Blush
- 215 Blending
- 315 Max Shadow
- Quick Mix Palette
You can pick this up from Amazon* (currently £19.99).
Real Techniques Christmas 2019 – Sheer Glow Set
This set contains brushes with an amazing rose gold and sparkly design:
- 204 Buffing
- 308 Medium Shadow
- New 413 Highlight
- Compact Mirror
- Lash Curler
This is a great kit for glowing skin and eyes, and you can get it at at Boots* (currently £15).
Real Techniques Ornaments
The mini brushes and sponges are easy wins for Christmas as they are both fun and practical.
The quality of Real Techniques brushes is consistently good and I am delighted to add these to my collection.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.