I have really fallen in love with the brand new Sisley Le Phyto Rouge Lipstick. The colours and formula is incredible and I have 4 of them here to show you now. Check out the swatches!
Everything about these new lip lovelies is super luxe. From the stunning packaging, the innovative bullet design and the elegant formula, they really are pure perfection. Here’s everything you need to know.
Sisley Le Phyto Rouge Lipstick Features
- Available HERE in 20 shades
- Long-lasting moisturising formula
- Texture provides constant comfort
- Infuses lips with hydration for smoother, plumper lips
- Protective care formula hydrates for 8 hours
- Uses innovative Hydrobooster Complex with Hyaluronic Acid & Konjac Glucomannans
- Filling microspheres absorb moisture to expand and boost lips’ water content
- Features a cocktail of natural oils to nourish
- Improves elasticity and suppleness and maintains comfort
- Padina pavonica boosts lip volume over time
- Use high-tech pigments for deep, bright colour
Sisley Le Phyto Rouge Lipstick Shades
There are 20 shades divided into four colour families:
- Beiges – 10 Jaipur, 11 Tahiti, 12 Bali ,13 Eldorado, 14 Copacabana
- Pinks – 20 Portofino, 21 Nouméa, 22 Paris, 23 Delhi, 24 Santa Fe, 25 Kyoto , 26 Granada
- Oranges – 30 Ibiza, 31 Acapulco, 32 Calvi, 33 Sevilla
- Reds – 40 Monaco, 41 Miami, 42 Rio, 43 Capri
I have four of the shades to show and they are all absolutely beautiful! Here is 11 Tahiti, 23 Delhi, 31 Acapulco & 40 Monaco:
So far I have been wearing 11 Tahiti rather a lot, but because the brighter shades are so beautiful, I can’t wait to go bold with the more of the other colours!
First, the formula is so lovely to apply and wear. It melts into the lips as it glides on and has a brilliant soothing effect on even dry lips. They feel super light yet really nourishing like a balm, and the colour lasts for a good few hours without having to touch up.
I love the shape of the bullet. It is completely angled and therefore application and defining the lip line is really easy. Moreover, the packaging is just gorgeous – real eye candy! Love them SO much!
The Sisley Le Phyto Rouge Lipstick range is available HERE now for £38 each. They are pricey, however, if you love lipstick, you’ll think they are worth every penny!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.