Dubbed as a beauty treatment in a cleansing pad, the SkinMatrixHD Micellar Water Cleansing Pads come in three varietes and I have been loving them for when I need a quick cleansing solution with skincare benefits. Here’s the low down.
So SkinMatrixHD is a new cleansing brand that focuses on the importance of ‘meticulously clean skin’ for your best complexion. They have created three types of micellar pads that tackle the removal of makeup, dirt and pollution.
SkinMatrixHD Micellar Water Cleansing Pads Features
- Combine powerful cleansing and natural formulations
- Enhanced with clinical grade ingredients for additional skincare benefits
- Easy to use format
- Thoroughly clean the skin
- Sensitive pads help to calm and soothe reactive skin
- Exfoliating Cleansing pads use Lactic Acid to help to brighten a dull complexion
- Hydrating pads are packed with hyaluronic acid for immediate hydration
- Free from harsh chemical ingredients, oil, alcohol, fragrance & parabens
- 100% biodegradable
I have the Hydrating pads and they are absolutely lovely. I took them to New York with me this Christmas and they were perfect for while I was away and also ideal to throw in your in-flight bag. It’s a fairly large pot because the pads are such a great size, but they don’t count as liquid so you don’t need to worry about fitting them into your liquids carrier.
The SkinMatrixHD Micellar Water Cleansing Pads in the hydrating formula are infused with hyaluronic acid and have been developed to thoroughly cleanse the skin whilst nourishing and delivering an immediate hydration boost.
They are gentle enough to maintain the skin’s natural pH balance but the micellar formulation means they are tough on dirt and impurities and even work really well on waterproof mascara.
The SkinMatrixHD Micellar Water Cleansing Pads come in gorgeous pot of 60 lovely big pads and cost £27.50. Find them HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.