I have never tried a Chia Seed Oil before in my skin care so I was excited about this new launch from Deciem. Brand new The Ordinary Organic Virgin Chia Seed Oil is a beautiful oil that soothes and calms the skin with multiple benefits. Here are all the details.
This is a daily support formula for all skin types and it just has one ingredient, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil.
The Ordinary Organic Virgin Chia Seed Oil Features
- 100% pure Chia Seed Oil
- Uses organic, virgin Chia See Oil
- The oil is cold-pressed to retain fatty acid and phytonutrient levels
- Features an exceptionally-high concentration of alpha-linolenic acid, & also linoleic, oleic, stearic as well as palmitic acids
- Also features multiple vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- The oil immediately soothes, calms and nourishes skin
- Can also be used on hair to soften, strengthen and add sheen
- Supplied in UV-protective packaging
- Available HERE for £6.70
It is a beautifully light oil that sinks into the skin really quickly, leaving it calm, comfortable and intensely hydrated. You can use it daily, and you just apply a few drops over the whole faced after water-based serums. It also works well pressed into the skin over makeup if your complexion needs a boost of hydration as the day wears on.
I haven’t yet tried it on my hair but I think it would work really well because it has a nice light consistency.
The Ordinary Organic Virgin Chia Seed Oil is available HERE for £6.70 It is a major bargain. Of course it is, this is The Ordinary after all!
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.