This is Tom Ford’s first ever collection that is just about the eyes. I was introduced to this a couple of months ago and have been desperate to share these swatches with you because they are so gorgeous!! Tom Ford The Eyes of Tom Ford includes clutch-size powder Private Shadow eye shadows, a range of limited edition mascaras, kohl eye liners, and a clear eye gloss. Check out the photos and swatches here.
This collection offers up a range of looks from natural and neutral, to bold and dramatic.
Tom Ford The Eyes of Tom Ford Contents
Tom Ford says, “She can choose to be seductive and dramatic, with vibrantly bold colour on her eyes, or sensual and subdued, using luxurious, neutral tones of camel, taupe, and chocolate brown.”
- Private Shadow – a wardrobe of 30 clutch-size powder eye shadows in 5 different finishes
- Eye Gloss – clear, high-gloss lacquer which can be applied on a bare eye or used to highlight and brighten. Comfortable, non-sticky formula for a second skin, translucent wet look
- Eye Kohl Intense – available in two new shades Tourmaline and White Smoke
- Shutter Lash Mascara – for lofty, lush and sultry lashes
- Fullscreen Mascara – for defined, accentuated, extended lashes
- Spike Lash Mascara – for stylised, dewy, sharp lashes
Tom Ford Private Shadow – here
The five different finishes include:
Every shadow has been formulated to be highly pigmented, long-wearing and crease resistant. I have swatches of some of the 30 shades here.
Tom Ford Private Shadow Swatches
- Smoked Opaline
- Purple Reign
- Naked City
- Warm leatherette
Tom Ford Eye Kohl Intense Swatches
The formulation of these pencils is incredible. They are densely pigmented and glide on to the skin with fluidity.
- 01 Espresso
- 02 Onyx
- 03 Metallic Mink
- 04 Metallic Moss
- 05 Bruise
- 06 Midnight
- 07 White Smoke – New Shade
- 08 Tourmaline – New Shade
Three Limited Edition Mascaras
Tom Ford The Eyes of Tom Ford collection introduces three brand new and limited edition mascara wands for three different lash looks. All three are Smudge proof, flake proof, and formulated to wear all day.
Shutter Lash Mascara – here
This mascara has been developed to deliver a feather-like look using soft fibres to volumise.
Fullscreen Mascara – here
This ones is all about doe eyes. It accentuates and separates the lashes with a mix of fibres.
Spike Lash Mascara – here
A customised moulded brush delivers wet looking spikes as if you have risen from the water. I am most excited about this one!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.